thirty five

ryan was pulled into the house hastily, the door being slammed behind him by brendon. ryan barely had anytime to process what just happened before he starting getting dragged up to brendon's room and that door was getting slammed as well.

"geez. not even a 'hello' kiss?" ryan said, hoping that a joke would lighten up this mood but brendon rolled his eyes and sat ryan down on his chair. brendon finally gave in, giving ryan a quick kiss before sitting down on his bed that was across from ryan.

"you can't hang out with dallon anymore." brendon asked, voice softer than what ryan expected. it still shocked ryan, though.

"what? why?," ryan asked in genuine confusion and shock. "dallon is my friend and all he did was come up to me and was told me about breezy." ryan said, trying to defend himself but brendon just rolled his eyes.

"ryan, i know dallon," brendon stated in a voice that made ryan feel stupid. "he's been my best friend for god knows how long. he's lying to you ryan." now this, made ryan roll his eyes and scoff.

"what the fuck are you on about?" ryan questioned, his body slowly fueling with anger. "why would he lie to me? i've helped him out and we're on good terms."

"he likes you, you dumbass," brendon stated matter-of-factly. ryan's mouth dropped to the ground. how could he say this?

"no he doesn't!" ryan shouted, the sudden burst of pent up anger startlingly both of the boys. "he doesn't like me, brendon! he has a girlfriend that he's completely in love with and i have you!" suddenly tears were spilling out of ryan's eyes and he didn't know why.

"i like you. not dallon. not anyone. only you. why can't you see th-"and he was cut off by brendon's lips colliding into his. this kiss, unlike the first one they shared, was full of emotion and passion. and when ryan kissed back, they didn't miss a single beat.

suddenly both of their shirts were off and ryan was lying on top of brendon. the two were panting, eager for one of them to make the next move. brendon decided to start kissing down ryan's neck and moving down to his collarbone, remembering the 'spot' and biting at it hungrily. ryan snapped his head back to allow brendon more access.

ryan was clawing at brendon's back, groaning for more. he felt brendon's mouth lift off of him and he could already tell there would be a mark. the honey eyed boy could feel brendon's hand traveling down to his hips, grabbing his belt and undoing it. and then, ryan remembered what they were talking about before this all happened.

"no," ryan sprang up, staying seated on brendon's stomach. brendon only sat up and nodded.

this was one of the many things ryan adored about brendon. he always wanted to make sure ryan was safe with him, that included having his consent with these types of things.

"we can't have sex anytime we have an argument, brendon," ryan said, voice laced with a bit of sadness. brendon nodded along with what ryan was saying. "why don't you want me to hang out with dallon?"

brendon hung his head down and rested his hands on ryan's hips. "because," he started, voice almost cracking in the process. "i really, really like you ryan. it's kind of unhealthy how much i care about you. and, i just don't want to lose you. that's all."

a fond smile made its way on ryan's face when hearing this come from brendon, of all people. brendon never said these sort of sappy things.

"i promise, you'll never lose me. i care about you so much." ryan laid down on top of brendon, wrapping his arms around his neck and cuddling into him. a pair of stronger arms wrapped around ryan and hugged him.

god, were they living in a fairytale.

i actually really like this chapter ahh. i was in this mood to write something so here's this!!

also, should i have an uploading schedule where i post once a week?? if so, comment which day is best for you

posted: 7/8/18