thirty four

"spence, jon," ryan called out, the last bell has just rang, which meant school was finally out and ryan still hadn't forgotten about what brendon told him. he could still feel the heat from where the younger boy laid his head. "i think brendon wants to have sex."

the two boys who were walking ahead of ryan but stopped in their tracks and turned around in unison. "what?" they both said at the same times.

"i mean, obviously you two have done it before but," jon paused. "damn." this caused jon to earn a slap on the back of the head from spencer.

"shut up, would you." spencer told his boyfriend and held his hand. "so, yes, we know you two did on the night of your guys date, but. why do you have this feeling?"

ryan shrugged. "the way he whispered in my ear and held onto me in the hallway. also he said 'my house, tonight.'" ryan looked down at the couple. "what else could it mean?"

jon was the first to step up and say something. "you are wearing your 'hot' outfit," this caused jon to get hit on the back of the head again, but this time by both spencer and ryan.

"what! we all know that is a fact!" jon stated defensively, making ryan chuckle.

"just, don't get too hot and bother by this. okay?" spencer replied, putting a hand on ryan's shoulder. "if he really cares about you then he wouldn't do anything to hurt you." ryan smiled and mumbled a quick 'thanks, mom' and walked out of the school, off to his car. brendon was taking the bus home like he usually does.

ryan drove home silently because none of his go-to radio stations were playing any music he liked. the honey eyed boy arrived to his house before brendon arrived to his.

he still had two hours before he had to go over.

ryan got out of his car and walked inside, throwing his backpack down nearby the door and saw his mom sitting on one of the chair that sat at the island.

"hey, honey," his mom said. "come sit down." this scared ryan. the last time his mom said this, she told him they were moving.

"wh-whats going on?" ryan stuttered. "please don't tell me we're moving again."

ryan's mom snorted and shook her head. "no, no. i just wanted to talk to you about yours and brendon's relationship. that's all."

ryan groaned out and slammed his head against the countertop. "mom," he dragged out. "i already know what to do, you don't need to give me the 'talk.'" ryan said reassuringly.

"oh, thank god," his mom sighed out, resting a hand on her heart. "just don't do anything stupid." ryan nodded.

"actually, i'm going over there at 5. is that alright?" ryan asked, stopping in front of the stairs. his mom nodded and shooed him up to his room.

ryan ended up waiting out the two hours in his room. but as soon as the clock struck 5 o'clock, he ran downstairs and out the house, to brendon's house.

ryan knocked on the door and was quickly pulled inside.

i'm sorry, but i absolutely hate this chapter but i knew i had to update this at some point.

i just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read and all the support you have shown it. i love you all !

posted: 7/4/18