thirty one

the next morning was a sunday. usually ryan wouldn't wake up until around noon but this morning he was awoken by the only boy he's been hoping to see for the last twenty-four hours.

brendon.

the younger boy was sitting at the foot of ryan's bed, smiling down at him once he noticed he was awake.

"good morning!" the brown eyed boy called out cheerfully, bending down to give ryan a kiss, which the half awake boy gladly accepted.

"so," ryan sat up, stretching and then resting his arms down on his blanket covered lap. "what is the beautiful brendon urie doing this fine morning?" he asked, leaning his head onto one hand.

"well," brendon started scooting up so he was sitting next to ryan and against the wall. "i just wanted to spend this day with the incredibly gorgeous ryan ross," brendon finished, wrapping his arms around ryan's bare torso and leaving feather light kisses to his cheek. ryan practically melted the touch.

the two boys laid in ryan's bed for a bit, cuddled up together before ryan finally spoke up about something he's been think about this whole time.

"hey bren," ryan looked down at brendon, who was tangled in with the elder of the two. "w-what are we?" this scared ryan. not for the commitment part because he wanted to be with brendon for as long as possible. but for the younger of the two's reaction. if he were to say what ryan was hoping for, this would be his first relationship after sarah.

"i mean, look at us," brendon laughed softly. "i don't know, ryan. would you like to be my boyfriend?" he asked, smiling up once more.

"of course, i would love to," ryan replied rather too quickly for his liking, reaching down to grab brendon's face and kissing him. they did this a couple of times that day but every time, both boys felt the exciting rush start at the lips and felt the surge go through their whole body.

and that's how their day went. cuddling and occasional kisses.

and the boys couldn't have been happier.

i hope you enjoyed this "fluff" ( i guess you would call it) and short chapter.

again, i'm not in the best state mentally but i promise to update as much as i feel like i can handle.

posted: 5/7/18