twelve

"ryan, slow the fuck down and stop pacing." ryan's concerned friend said to the anxious boy as he puts a hand to his head to say he was dizzy. ryan stopped in his tracks, looking over at the boy and rolled his eyes. he took a seat next to him on his bed and laid back.

"why the fuck did he invite me? i'm not into sports, but i really wanna see him." ryan wanted scream at the top of his lungs. spencer looked down distraught friend, laying down and wrapping his arms around him, ryan laid his head onto spencer's. why did brendon have to mess with him like this?

"how about this," spencer said, sitting up and bringing ryan with him. "i was going to go and invite jon with me but let it just be us to. i'll be by your side the entire time and i will make sure brendon and his big forehead won't come near you!" ryan chuckled lightly at the effort his best friend was making.

"thank you, spence. that means a lot but i can't escape him for that long because he wants to bring me home afterwards." spencer almost screamed after hearing what came out of the defeated boys mouth.

"what?!" spencer exclaimed, jumping up off the bed. "he," spencer paused and pointed to the the brown eyed boys house. "wants to bring you," he paused once more but pointed to ryan. "you home afterwards? why? you two are fucking neighbors. does he really have to? i can do it! what if he rapes you? or kills you? i am not ready to plan your funeral yet! wait, what if-" ryan held his hand up to stop spencer's ranting, shaking his head at the concerned boy.

"spence, i am going to be fine. and if he tries to rape me, i have the rape hotline on speed dial." ryan joked but spencer just growled and tackled the boy to the ground.

-----

okay, ry, just play it cool and if he looks at you just nod, smile and wave. that was all ryan could say to himself in hopes it would calm his nerves. but, ryan's pep talk to himself didn't work as spencer was practically dragging him into the gym. shaking his head, spencer finally got him into bleachers and getting a place to sit. ryan just laid back on the uncomfortable bleachers.

they still had a good 10 minutes before the game would start but the players for both teams were warming up. ryan had no idea what they were doing but he had to admit, brendon looked great doing it. spencer pushed ryan lightly, smirking down at him like he knew what he was thinking. but the worst part was is that brendon looked right at him, and smiled. he fucking smiled at him! ryan tried to act cool by nodding in return but turned to spencer and pretty much squealed like a teenage girl.

spencer just shook his head because, boy was this kid head over heels in love. ryan obviously agreed but would never admit it only because he didn't want spencer to be right. his ego was already too big as it was. 

and before he knew it, the game was starting.

this is so shitty, help. i have been having major writer's block with this story but i hope you enjoy it !!

also, vote and comment on this story if you want to !!

posted:2/5/18