thirty seven

ryan was in the middle of watching some cartoon with a pig when he suddenly heard three low knocks on his door. he told the boy he was babysitting that he would be right back, the boy just nodded and continued watching the show.

ryan walked over to the door to see dallon, nose bleeding and his eye becoming dark. you could tell he was obviously out of breath by hearing his heavy breathing and panting.

"what the fuck, dallon," ryan whispered, just in case the kid had some kind of super-hearing. "who did this to you?"

"your boyfriend," dallon replied, as if this whole situation was so casual. dallon looked over his shoulder and spit some blood out, causing ryan to cringe and move aside for dallon to walk in. but dallon just shook his head.

"i just stopped by because i was over at brendon's and needed to get away. i have to get going in case he sees us," ryan nodded, he couldn't imagine what would happen if brendon saw this. "i didn't realize how possessive he is. i'll see you later." and with that, dallon walked off. tilting his head back and holding his nose.

ryan quickly shut and locked the door back, walking over to see that the boy he was watching had fallen asleep. ryan gently picked up the boy up from the recliner he was sitting in and laid him onto the couch, draping a blanket over him.

ryan had started dozing off every now and then until he heard a knock on his door. ryan stood up from where he was laying and walked over to the door, looking through the peephole and letting out a gracious sigh when he saw it was his parents and their friend. he unlocked the door to let them in when suddenly a soft and collective amount of awe's fell out of all their mouths when seeing the sleeping boy.

"george, lets have another one!" ryan's mother said suddenly, in an almost pleading voice. this caused both ryan and his dad to choke on air.

"nope!" ryan was the first to protest on this statement. "you already have enough to handle as it is." ryan's mother just nodded her head and turned her attention back to her friend.

"thank you so much, ryan for watching luke. here," luke's mother pulled out two twenty dollar bills and handed them to ryan. but ryan just shook his head.

"no, no. it's fine. it didn't even feel like i was babysitting him. it felt like a play date," ryan smiled. "and if you ever need someone to watch luke again, just call my mom." in all honesty, ryan would've felt bad if he would've taken that money.

"you raised a good one here." luke's mom said, saying her goodbyes before picking up her son and carrying him out.

"i sure did." ryan's mom smiled, kissing his cheeks. "don't stay up too late." ryan's father ended up taking his mother's hand and went to their room.

ryan ended up staying up til four am. he just couldn't get the imagine of brendon doing something that terrible to dallon.

aND SO THE PLOT THICKENS. ALSO I WROTE THIS AT 3 AM SO EXCUSE ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND BECAUSE WATTPAD DECIDED TO DELETE OVER 400 WORDS DJSJDB

you guys are not ready for what's going to happen. what do you think will happen ??

i love you all !!

posted: 7/29/18