ten

"hey, ryan! wait up."

ryan was at his locker, getting his stuff from his locker to put into his backpack, when he heard his name being called out. turning around quickly, ryan saw an anxious and running brendon coming towards him.

"oh, hey brendon." ryan said as calmly as he could as brendon rested a hand on the lockers, sweat forming at his hairline. at this point, ryan could really take in all of brendon's features.

he had these brown eyes that were so plain but so captivating. on his right eyebrow, there was a slight cut type thing. he had some of the longest and most beautiful eyelashes, along with an almost permanent smirk plastered onto his face. besides his forehead, he also had big lips that could do more than one th-.

"ryan," was screamed into his face by brendon followed by some snapping. "did you hear me?" ryan shyly shook his head, looking down while flushing in embarrassment. he heard a soft chuckle come from the slightly shorter boy.

"it's fine," brendon placed a hand onto his shoulder, sending a shiver down his spine at the contact he had just made. "i was wondering if you wanted to, um, come to my basketball game tonight and i could take you home. i know i haven't been the nicest to you since i met you but i was hoping that you could accept my apology and i don't know, like, be friends? wait, why did i ask that, i kno-" ryan help his hand up to stop brendon rambling, which he did.

"brendon, i would love to go to your game and to be your friend."ryan smiled and brendon sighed in relief as he took his hand off of ryan's shoulder, even though ryan really wished he hadn't.

with a quick goodbye from brendon, they parted ways. brendon to go practice for his game and ryan to scream at jon about what had just happened. 

but even to his best ability, brendon couldn't stop picturing his hand on the boys shoulder and his perfect smile. 

this is just a short filler chapter, don't worry the next one will be longer.

i have no idea what to say but i hope you enjoyed. 

posted:1/26/18