nine

"if you don't wake your scrawny, but cute, ass up i will break your ribs!" ryan heard spencer screaming in his face, pouncing on his stomach, causing a loud groan to come out of ryan. there is a sudden feeling of coldness covering ryan's body as his comforter is ripped off of him and feels clothes being thrown at him.

"do you ever go home?" ryan stretched and went to put on the jeans, spencer simply shook his head and tosses ryan a shirt and his shoes. ryan quickly put them on, grabbing his bag on the way, kissing his mothers cheek, and hopped into his car. ryan honked his horn, telling spencer to hurry the fuck up and stop 'flirting' with his mom. 

spencer smiled, jumping it and leaning his head back. he said he had a good feeling about today, all ryan could do was roll his eyes at the statement.

-----

it was finally time for the only good part of school, lunch. the place where kids are supposed to still follow all the rules but never do. 

ryan and spencer sat at their normal round table that's close to where everyone leaves so they don't have to deal with that chaos, but it was already easier for them since they didn't ever throw their trash away because they usually never eat the schools lunch. 

the two boys were chatting aimlessly when spencer tried not to gasp, slapping ryan's shoulder a million times, telling him to turn around. and this sight could've made the two boys die right then and there. 

jon and brendon were walking over. 

those two boys never come near the weird duo. they always sit with the the other 'populars.' the ones who play sports and can get any guy or girl they want. 

ryan quickly turned his attention back to spencer who still had his jaw dropped. ryan slapped him and gave him a look that said dude, you're going to blow it!

spencer cupped his jaw where he was just slapped and kicked ryan in the dick. ryan made noise of pain, grabbing his "parts" and kneeled down. he growled at spencer who just smiled innocently.

"hey, guys." a voice that ryan had never heard said, ryan slowly turned around and saw jon and brendon hovering over him, their faces both covered in concern for the kneeling boy.

"hi!" ryan squeaked out, his voice three octaves too high. jon smiled a sunshine smile while brendon stared down at his shoes.

"so, brendon had something to ask you two." jon said smugly, elbowing his friend slightly, and startled him. brendon made eye contact with the hunched over boy.

"ryan, do you need to go to the nurse of something?" the brown eyed boy questioned, squatting down ever so slightly. ryan quickly shook his head.

"spencer was being annoying and kicked my in the dick, i'm fine." ryan smiled, and sat back up straight and pushed spencer off his seat. spencer let out a loud yelp, as jon rushed over to help him up, causing ryan to wink secretly. 

"anyways, we were wondering if you wanted to seat with us today?" brendon asked as jon finally got spencer up, both a blushing mess and holding hands. 

"um, we-" ryan was cut off by the bell to go back to class. "how about tomorrow?" ryan asked, gathering his bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

brendon smiled and nodded enthusiastically, causing ryan to breakout in a grin before turning around again to push spencer away and to their next class.

but brendon couldn't seem to contain the smile on his face for the rest of the day.  

let us all just thank fairylightslester for helping me while i was having writers block !! 

this is semi-long and very shitty so i do apologize but hey, two updates in two days in row !!

posted:1/21/18