three

"ryan, hurry up already." spencer whined. they were currently in the gym locker room, ryan was getting ready and spencer is waiting for him.

"okay, mom." ryan replied annoyed with a scoff and they walked out to the bleachers. today, coming from spencer, was when two players from the basketball team would be making their owns teams consisting of the students in gym class. all ryan knew about basketball was that you had to get the orange ball into the net and get points to win.

"can we just, like, hide out so we don't have to play." ryan suggested. spencer opened his mouth but was interrupted by the coach blowing the whistle.

"okay rats, the two players i chose are mr. brendon urie and mr. dallon weekes." ryan got pulled into a trance as he focused on the hottest guy he has ever seen.

his hair was pushed up out of his faces, making his huge forehead very noticeable, brown eyes that were kind of plain but adorable nonetheless, a huge and friendly smile that could make a serial killer fall of him.

"s-spence." ryan started to say, out of breath. "w-who is that?" ryan asked, pointing to the brown eyed boy. ryan fainted into spencer's arms and the blue eyed boy made sure not to drop him.

"oh him? that's brendon urie, he's the most popular guy and best basketball player. but ry, don't get too attached cause he doesn't swing that way." spencer explained to the boy still in his arms, who didn't plan on moving.

"but he's so hot, do you think if he were gay that maybe he would like me?" ryan questioned to spencer, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. spencer laughed and pushed ryan back up.

"if he were to be gay, of course. you're a very good looking guy and i'm sure any guy would fall for you." spencer replied with a smile, wrapping an arm around the desperate boy.

"okay guys." brendon stated, making ryan swoon and fall right back into spencer at the sound of his voice. spencer just shook his head and went along with it.

spencer and ryan, with a lot of convincing, both ended up on the same team. sadly for ryan, it was dallon's team. they were doing pretty well, no help from spencer nor ryan, they were ahead by three points.

"ry, look out!" spencer yelled to his friend. but before ryan could react, he felt the impact from another body on top of him.

"shit." ryan swore to himself. he heard  the coach blow the whistle.

"ross, you alright?" he asked. ryan nodded, which didn't help the matter at all. ryan could hear spencer run over to talk to him.

"ry, let me take you to the nurse." the blue eyed boy extended his hand towards him, ryan grabbed it and spencer pulled him up. he put an arm underneath ryans armpit for support and left the gym.

"wh-who ran into me?" ryan questioned and spencer just looked at him and smirked.

"brendon." was he had to say to make ryan stop breathing. spencer shook his head and walked into the nurse's office.

she gave him an ice pack for his soon-to-be black eye and said that he would have to be excused from gym for the rest of the day.

once they walked back in, everyone stopped playing and looked at ryan. it him feel uncomfortable nonetheless. the honey eyed boy just sat in the back of the bleachers, counting the minutes until it was time to leave.

ryan and spencer walked to the lockers and changed out of the gym clothes.

"how's your eye doing?" spencer asked, voice covered with worry. ryan just shrugged in response as they walked out to go to lunch.

ryan wasn't in the mood for eating the shitty cafeteria food and just laid his head on the table until he feels something nudge his elbow.

"come here." spencer said to him, arms wide open. usually ryan would say no when someone he just met tried to hug him but he didn't care at that point and wrapped his arms around spencer.

"don't freak out but brendon is looking over here." spencer whispered to ryan and he froze.

"what?" was all ryan was able for say. he probably knew he was gay and that's why he knocked him over in gym and now, is judging him.

"never mind, it's all good." spencer pulled away from ryan but rested his hands on the sad looking boys shoulders. "do you wanna hang out tonight?"

ryan nodded. "my place." he asked and the happy, blue eyed boy nodded which caused ryan to laugh.

and that laugh, that joyous laugh, is what caused brendon to look over yet again.

that was rollercoaster and messy as hell, i'm sorry. but hey another update because i'm scared as shit for the net neutrality thing so.

but anyways thanks for reading this messy ass chapter !!

posted:12/14/17