thirty nine

"so you knew?!" ryan shouted as spencer casually closed his locker door, grabbing ryan's hand and walking out the school.

"yes i did, you seemed too pissed off at the near mention of brendon's name so i didn't want to tell you," spencer rolled his eyes and walked to ryan's car, getting into the passenger seat. "brendon called me because he saw dallon walking over to you're house but he was too scared to go over to you. he saw dallon walking off with a smirk on his face, that's when he saw how beat up he was. he called and texted you because he was worried you two got into a fight."

ryan sighed, nodding his head and got into the drivers seat. "goddamnit, now i feel bad for ignoring him." ryan said, slamming his head against the steering wheel and honking the horn in the process of. 

"but hey, cheer up! it's your big day." spencer reminded ryan way too enthusiastically.

"ugh," ryan sighed. "don't remind me." spencer was referring to his birthday. and like most days, he dreaded. he hated how people always wanted to make this day about him and gave him things just because he's turning a year older. 

"c'mon ry, let's just make one day special for you. then you can go back to your old and boring life. please," spencer begged dragging out the 'please,' which if it was anyone else, he would've slapped them. but spencer has this sorta 'aura' that ryan just couldn't say no to. 

"fine. but just this once." ryan quickly gave in to stop anymore annoying spencer moments. a big smile grew onto spencer's face, sighing out a small 'thank you,' in response and leaning back in his seat with peace.

the drive home was consisted of dramatic reenactments of some of their favorite music videos and belting out the lyrics of throwback 2000's songs. 

then an argument broke out.

"ryan, shut the hell up! blink-182 is so much better than green day!" spencer exclaimed to ryan once they pulled up to ryan's house. this statement caused ryan to slam the car door in anger, slamming his arms down onto the roof of his car.

"you're joking, right? green day could beat out blink any day!" ryan screamed at spencer, walking away from spencer who crossed his arms and smirked as he watched ryan storm into his house.

ryan wasn't paying attention, per usual, and ended up walking into a slightly shorter man who was holding flowers. ryan saw that it was none other than brendon. 

and the honey eyed boy couldn't wipe the smile off of his face.

ryan extended his arms and wrapped them around brendon's waist, catching brendon of guard but he didn't want a perfectly good ryan hug to go to waste so he quickly replied to the hug by dropping the flowers and hugging him back. 

"i'm sorry," ryan whispered, thinking brendon didn't hear him. but he did. so brendon just kissed the top of his head and acted as if nothing was just said.

jon ended up picking up spencer, leaving the now-made-up couple to themselves. 

and no, they didn't do anything you would think. simply cuddling and watching movies, kissing every now and then to show that they were there for each other.

and because they liked kissing each other...

we love a queen who can't write for shit !! school has been stressing me out more than usually, probably because i am now taking ap math and english..                                         whoops !!

and i know it's the day after ryan's birthday (hE'S 32 WHAT AN OLD MAN) but i didn't have the time to finish it until tonight..

but i hope you liked this chapter !!

8/31/18