thirty three

"hey, ryan!" echoed down the narrow hallway of their high school. the familiar voice made ryan turn around to see dallon jogging up to him, smiling a sunshine smile.

"hey dal," ryan replied, turning his back to his locker so he could focus on the taller of the two. dallon seemed happier than usual with his blue eyes having a slight sparkle to them and him constantly flashing a cute, innocent smile down at the honey eyed boy. "what seems to have you in a good mood?"

"well," dallon started, resting onto the lockers next to him and sighing. ryan shut his locker so dallon could have his full attention. "i am now, officially, dating breezy!" dallon almost shouted, startling ryan with the amount of enthusiasm in his voice but he smiled.

"dal, that's great!" ryan replied, with a little less enthusiasm since it was still too early for anything of that sort, and reached up to pat his shoulder. but dallon decided to bend down and hug ryan, startling him yet again. ryan was hesitant at first when it came to the hug, because of what happened with brendon, but he let it happen and hugged him back.

ryan was the first to pull back from the hug, a still smile radiating off his face when he saw just how happy dallon was.

"i'm happy for you, dal." a familiar voice said abruptly, the two arms of this person wrapped around the waist of ryan and a head rested on his shoulder. the two glanced at the boy and saw it brendon. a smiled formed onto the honey eyed boys face and he kissed brendon's cheek. ryan could feel how uncomfortable dallon had become so he turned his attention back to him.

"i'm really happy for you, dal. i wish the two of you the best of luck!" ryan cheerfully said so that the space between the two didn't seem too dead. ryan could feel brendon nod along to ryan's statement, his chin pressing into ryan's shoulder. it's not like ryan cared anyways.

"thanks ryguy," dallon replied, the smile still radiating off his face. "i'll see you two in gym. bye, guys!" and with that, dallon walked off to catch up with breezy.

ryan was suddenly spun around, a pair of soft lips crashed against his. a sound of surprise, and then a groan of enjoyment, slipped past in lips on accident and ryan felt brendon's lips smile at the noise. they continued like this for a few more seconds before a teacher spilt them up.

"my place," brendon started, his heavy breathing showing that he was slightly out of breath. "5 o'clock." and he walked off to his class.

ryan already knew what was coming and he could barely contain his excitement for the next few hours.

this is very short, i'm sorry.

favorite song off of pray for the wicked ??

but hope you enjoy !!

posted: 6/27/18