twenty three

"ryan, i don't think that's a great idea..." spencer trailed off as he and ryan walked to the school monday morning. usually ryan would be trailing far behind his blue eyed friend as he chatted away with his boyfriend.  but today, ryan was rushing in to find brendon to confront him. 

"yeah, i agree with spence here," jon joined in, making spencer blush at the compliment. but ryan missed all of that. by the time the couple made their way into the school, ryan was already down the hallway where he spotted him.

ryan grabbed brendon by the collar, pushing him away from his locker and into an empty classroom. ryan had no idea where this sudden burst of energy came from but he was going to take full advantage of it.

"brendon, i get that i eavesdropped on yours and dallon's conversation and that was a terrible thing to do," ryan started, shoving brendon into one of the incredibly small seats. "but, does that mean you can just go and have sex with dallon?" ryan was pretty much shouting at this point but he didn't care at all. brendon looked confused and opened his mouth to speak but ryan growled at him and continued on with his rant.

"i get it, i'm not your boyfriend or anything," ryan practically spat at him. "and i understand what i did was a very bitchy and childish thing to do but at least i didn't start a rumor about you saying 'how much you've changed because of your style' or that you're 'using dallon because he's not up to your standards," 

and that's when brendon jumps up.

"ryan!" brendon shouted at the now cowardly boy. "i never started that rumor! that was all dallon because he thinks you like me and he doesn't want a repeat of last time," ryan raised an eyebrow and cut in. 

"repeat of last time?" ryan asked, shrinking down when he saw the look in brendon's eyes. he couldn't tell what is was. sadness? anger? something else? 

"yes, i'll tell you that another time," brendon sighed, running his hands through his hair, obviously frustrated. 

"so there'll be a next time," ryan replied, trying to crack a joke but neither of the boys laughed. the only reaction he got from brendon was an eye roll.

"anyways," brendon decided to continue. "i did not. and i repeat, did not. have sex with dallon! i was off," the brow eyed boy stopped, suddenly finding the tiles on the floor very interesting. "visting sarah," 

and that made the taller boys stomach churn with jealousy, but he made sure not to show it.

"dallon was watching the house since both me and my parents were out of town. he must've brought that breezy girl over and had sex." brendon shrugged it off like it was so casual. ryan made a disgusted face at the image of dallon having sex. "but, ryan, why were you visiting my house anyways?" brendon crossed his arms and ryan could've sworn that there was a hint of amusement. 

ryan rolled his eyes to show that he was annoyed. "because," ryan started off, making it so his statement would make it seem obvious. "i was going to go confront you about the rumor that you started," ryan crossed his arms in a way to mock brendon.

"whatever ry, i'll see you later," brendon smiled slightly but ryan's stomach was doing somersaults as he walked out of the classroom they were in. 

maybe they could build their friendship back up?

here you all go, another chapter !! i've been fairly busy with school, since for me it's ending in like a week in a half. 

i kinda like this chapter and i hope you enjoyed !!

posted: 5/9/18