twenty one

"i am not getting up!" ryan protested as spencer pulled off his comforter, leaving him slightly exposed in just his boxers. neither of the boys seemed to mind, as spencer started looking through ryan's wardrobe. 

"ryan. you would look so hot in this!" spencer shouted at ryan, who started to stretch and walked over to rest his head on his best friends shoulder to see. spencer had been pointing out his old leather jacket. ryan eyes shot open and quickly grabbed it from him and threw it across the room. the blue eyed boy quickly scrambled over to get it and he held it close while ryan fought to try and get it back.

"spencer, i haven't worn that in three years! please, no," ryan pleaded, like that would change the boy's mind. ryan knew he wasn't going to win this fight so he took the jacket, rolling his eyes along with some white t-shirt he found and black jeans. once he came back dressed and ready, spencer started whistling and making weird noises. the two boys left the house, ryan tried not to glance over at his neighbor but he did anyways.

he saw the former friend of his walking out.

ryan quickly straightened posture, put on his most confident smile, and got in the passenger seat. ryan didn't notice but spencer was smiling slyly at the boy

-----  

"come on ryan, you look hot as hell," jon argued back to ryan. all day, ryan felt uncomfortable, but girls kept calling him hot (even some guys.) but the entire time, he felt this familiar gaze on him but he couldn't figure out what it was. 

"whatever," ryan rolled his eyes as him and his two friends sat down for lunch. ryan sat across from the two, casually chewing on some slightly stale french fries. he looked around the cafeteria just so he didn't have to see the couple on the other side of the table being all cuddly when suddenly his eyes landed on one specific boy.

brendon urie.

ryan, as fast as his honey eyes could, looked away and down at his tray. that was a mistake, ryan thought to himself before throwing away his food and sitting back down, resting his head on the table and waiting for the stupid bell to ring. 

ryan knew what he was doing was wrong. he knew he shouldn't still like this boy. he shouldn't be after what happened.after that sarah person incident. but he couldn't help it. brendon was like a greek god. he had the perfect bone structure, those adorable brown doe eyes, his full lips looking somehow better each day, and those hips! 

no! ryan was getting over him starting, now.

if only he knew brendon's side of the story.

ahh a shitty chapter as usually, yes.

in the middle of this i stopped writing because my friend asked me to our charity ball, as a joke even though most people think me and her are dating anyways. oops.

but i hoped you enjoyed !! 

posted: 4/14/17 (happy late birthday beebo !!)