seventeen

brendon delicately ran his fingers down ryan's torso, smirking up at ryan who was biting his lip so hard it was bleeding. brendon wanted to get into this boys pants, and ryan was ready for it. brendon looked up at the boy for consent, which ryan nodded to very quickly.

brendon quickly took off both of their belts, struggling to take off ryan's incredibly tight jeans, but finally succeeding. as soon as brendon grabbed ahold of his hard on, they started to hear an annoying beeping noise.

"fuck!" ryan yelled, waking up from his amazing dream. ryan hurriedly kicked his covers off, walking to the shower to "relieve himself."

as ryan got dressed, he sent spencer a text saying he didn't need a ride to school today since he knew he would be taking jon and ryan didn't wanna be in the middle of that scene. ryan ran downstairs, kissing his mothers cheek, and driving off to school.

once arriving, he saw jon and spencer standing next to his locker making out. ryan could've thrown up right then and there. ryan rolled his eyes as he tapped jon's shoulder, causing him to pull away from spencer with a scowl and harshly saying a quick "what?'

"well, if you two could please stop sucking each others face off for one second to let me get my stuff out of my locker, that would be very much appreciated," ryan said, smiling innocently as the duo moved over, holding hands. ryan smiled at this, he remembered how spencer couldn't stop talking about jon and now, here he was, making out and holding hands with him. ryan just wished it could've been the same with brendon. 

ryan shook his head dismissively at this thought before shutting his locker and walking to class with spencer. he, then, saw brendon walking the opposite way of him, and made eye contact that made the younger boy blush slightly with his head down low. ryan just shook his head at the bashful boy, smiling fondly at the thought of the brown eyed boy. he heard spencer scoff at him, ryan sending his a puzzled look. 

"you're so in love, ross, it's sickening," spencer smiled, moving his hand up to ruffle the scrawny boy's hair. ryan pouted, shoving his friend's hand away. 

was he really falling in love?

ahh it's been a minute since i updated but i hope everyone is well !!

this is very short and i apologize but i hope you enjoyed !!

posted: 3/19/18