forty

"george ryan ross the third, get your ass down here!" was yelled from the kitchen downstairs, the aggressiveness of the voice startled ryan from his sleep. he quickly got out of his bed and ran downstairs because he knew not to refuse his mom when she's angry.

ryan was at the last step when he saw his mom, arms crossed and tapping her foot. and standing next to her was a shirtless brendon who held his arms over his stomach in embarrassment, his face flustered red. ryan looked back and forth between his mother and brendon before his mom finally spoke. 

"why was it that when i came into your room i saw you two, shirtless and in the same bed?" his mother asked, her tone sounded the slightest bit softer than what ryan was expecting by the look on her face.

"did you pull him out of my bed!?" ryan exclaimed, feeling embarrassed for him and brendon,

"no you dingus," his mom looked down and shook her head. "of course not! i waited at the table for him to wake up and come down. this child was too scared to tell me what happened. so, ryan, please inform me on what happened last night." ryan knew he had no chance of getting out of this. so he just sighed and told her.

"well, first off: we didn't do anything in case you were wondering. we just kissed, that's all! and two: almost every guy sleeps without a shirt? i don't see why you're worried about us sleeping without a shirt." and ryan was telling the full and honest truth. he wouldn't have sex with the risk of his parents walking in. 

"okay, i believe you. but next time, please tell me when you plan on having someone stay here that isn't spencer," she rubbed her temples. "i need some more rest. you two, go somewhere else and get out of my hair. i love you, but god you get on my last nerve." ryan smiled and nodded his head, his mother kissed his cheek while she walked off and to her own room.

"i'm sorry," brendon said in a weirdly quiet voice, this shocked ryan because he'd never heard his voice sound so small.

and he was unsure of what he was apologizing for.

"for.." ryan trailed off so brendon could finish.

"because i almost got you killed!" brendon exclaimed as if it was so obvious. ryan rolled his eyed, walking up to him then hugging his stomach but looking up so they could still look at each other as they talked.

"babe, you have nothing to apologize for," ryan kissed his cheek, feeling brendon blush under his lips. "now, lets go over to spencer's and annoy him." brendon quickly agreed, nodding his head. the two went up to ryan's room, putting on their shirts and driving over.

but instead of annoying him, jon and spencer did their own thing as brendon and ryan did theirs.

who would've ever thought: two couples in the same room, all four polar opposites, but getting along better than anyone in the world.

this short and sloppy because i wrote this is english class since i finished my work (no one else did) and i needed to update !!

hope everyone has been doing well and i love you so much !!

(i, also, don't feel like going back in case i misspelled or anything.)

posted: 9/12/18