thirty six

"ryan, wake up," brendon said in a soft voice, not wanting it to be too harsh because that'll scare ryan. brendon has been awake for an hour now, continuously drawing small patterns all along ryan's arm that was draped across him. the brown eyed boy had gotten quite bored since he's boyfriend hadn't woken up yet. "please," brendon said in an almost begging voice.

ryan stirred around for a bit before looking at brendon through his lashes, a fond smile making its way onto both of their lips before ryan gave brendon quick kiss on the cheek and laid back down on brendon's chest. brendon wrapped his arms around the scrawny boy that laid on him, pressing his lips on ryan's head and leaving feather-like kisses in his hair.

"i love you," ryan mumbled quietly, not even realizing what he had just said. the honey eyed boy was relieved, however, because brendon didn't even hear it.

or so he thought.

"so," brendon started, sitting himself up so he was leaving against his headboard. "what do you have planned today?"

ryan sat up as well, sitting crisscross on brendon's bed. "well, my mom told me a couple of nights ago that i have to babysit one of their friend's kid tonight while they all go out to eat." the two boys pouted at this statement, only because the two of them wanted to spend the whole day with each other.

"you better get going then, just to make sure i don't make you late," brendon said, even though he wished he hadn't. but the two boys slept in way past noon and who knew when he would have to watch the kid.

ryan nodded, getting out of brendon's bed and putting his shoes on. he walked over to brendon, pressing one last kiss on his cheek before remembering something.

"hey, i never thanked you for what you gave me on valentine's day!" they honey eyed boy's smile dropped when he saw brendon raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"i never gave you anything on valentine's day? i only sent you those texts..." brendon's voice trailed off before something must've clicked in his brain. "it was dallon!"

ryan took a step back. he's kidding, right? "brendon, please. just tell me you're joking..." ryan had no idea why but knowing that dallon put those gifts into his locker, it scared him.

"ryan, i can promise you i didn't put those gifts in your locker. i only sent you those texts." brendon replied, somehow keeping himself very calm.

"okay," ryan paused for a moment. "don't talk to him." ryan finished sternly, causing brendon to jump at the sudden aggressiveness in his ryan's voice.

"and why not?" brendon sassed back, hoping this would gain him a little confidence over ryan so he seemed like a man.

"because, he likes me and i don't want you to get involved in this anymore than you already are. i gotta get going but i'll text you later." ryan kissed his cheek one last time and walked out of his boyfriends house.

god, why did things have to get complicated?

hELLO HERES A NEW CHAPTER THAT I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED !! I WROTE THIS AT 1 AM WHOOPS.

i kinda like this chapter djsjd. also i don't know if anyone else likes her but, billie eilish's new song is so good ??

love you all !!

posted: 7/21/18