seven

ryan and spencer were in the gym, playing yet another game of basketball, but today they were on the opposite teams. ryan's black eye from yesterday's game was on total display for everyone to see, which was quite annoying. also, being on other teams meant he would be on brendon's team, which he was not looking forward to.

"we're supposed to be going to our team captains, come on." spencer said rather too eagerly, pulling ryan up and pushing him over to brendon and the other players. but, ryan didn't want to play so he ran over to the coach asking if he could be excused for today, which the coach gladly agreed to. he ran past spencer, smirking and winked at him, and sat back down at the bleachers.

he decided to lay down and close his eyes, but as soon as he does he feels a body standing over him. he open one eye and almost stopped breathing at the sight in front of him.

brendon urie.

he quickly managed to sit up and look at him before nervously saying a quick 'hi.' brendon chuckled lightly and sat down next to him.

"hey, ryan," he looked down, nervously but then tried to not show it by looking at ryan confidently. "i just wanted to apologize for being such a douche yesterday when i gave you the black eye and yelled at you and spencer." he added, smiling nervously. 

"ryan!" is what ryan heard to be taken out of his dreaming, being jabbed in the stomach by spencer.

"what?" he asked sharply, holding the spot in his stomach where he was just hit. 

"you were sleeping, jeez i didn't realize you needed that much beauty sleep." spencer rolled his eyes, turning his attention back to their last class of the day, only having ten minutes left, ryan started packing up his bags as the teacher started speaking yet again.

"okay, class," she started, "i hope you all are excite-" she was cutoff by the principle walking in, whispering something her ear, as she smileed in return. 

"kids, since it's only the second day, you all know the schedules are still hectic, so we have a new student in here." she states, waving the kid in. and just ryan's luck, it's brendon fucking urie.

"mr. urie, you will be having a seat next to ryan ross." even fucking better. ryan slammed his head a little too hard on his desk causing him to have a sharp pain not only in his eye. he heard the squeaking of shoes and then someone sitting next to him. ryan glanced over at spencer who just shrugged in response, patting ryan's back.

could ryan's life get any better? having the cute boy who's a dick as your neighbor in class and at your house.  

all brendon could wonder, though, was why is he so mean to ryan but got excited when he was seated next to him?

ah, yes another shitty chapter but i just bad for taking that break from this fanfic so here's another chapter.

also, today we had a snow day and only have to go to school three days this week, god bless my school. AND MANIA COMES OUT IN THREE DAYS !!!

posted:1/16/18