thirty eight

the next day was weird to say the least. brendon kept texting ryan in hopes he would respond.

but that never happened.

ryan would just open the text and never answer. yes, he knew that was harsh but do you think he cared? not at all. he physically hurt someone just because they liked him. the thought of brendon hurting dallon that badly made ryan's skin crawl.

ryan walked through the doors, grateful he only had a few months left until he could leave this school and do something useful with his life, he wouldn't have to abide by his parents rule and restrictions. he would be a free man.

ryan made his way over to spencer and jon like always. they knew what happened with brendon and dallon since ryan told them. expect, they knew a little bit more than ryan did.

he was almost there before he felt a tug in ryan's arm, a squeak leaving his mouth and could feel himself being pulled into an empty classroom. the lights were flicked on and he turned around to see brendon, a frown looked like it was permanently plastered onto his face.

"ryan," brendon whispered as if he would say it any louder he would scare ryan. the conceded boy gently reached his hand out to rest on ryan's shoulder, careful not to startle him. "whatever dallon told you, never happened. yes, he likes you. but he's still one of my best friends and i would never lay a finger on him like that. and i know this doesn't sound believable at all but i need you to please trust me."

and something about the tone of brendon's voice made ryan's heart shatter. he was so scared of losing ryan.

before either of the boys had time to process this, ryan was tackling brendon into a hug and he never wanted to let go. ryan whispered a soft 'i forgive you,' and received a kiss on top of his head and a pair of strong arms made their way around ryan's small body.

—————

"thanks a lot, dude. this didn't do anything at all," dallon sighed in frustration, gripping the edge of the bathroom sink, wiping off some of the blood coming out of his nose, and scowling at his own reflection. "you beat me up for nothing!" he shouted, causing josh to narrow his eyes at the taller boy.

"hey! you're the one who wanted me to beat you up. i'm so sorry this didn't make pretty boy come crawling to you." josh replied, walking out the bathroom and slamming the door behind him.

all dallon wanted was to get even with brendon.

hello, welcome back to this story. i hope you're enjoying it so far. you now know about the "fight" and you got some dallon pov !! (honestly i didn't plan this last part.) this is VERY short and i apologize i just knew i needed to get a chapter up and this was all i came up with.

i start school in two days as well, so i will try my hardest to update frequently, even though i haven't been lately !! i'm sorry.

also, i couldn't think of who else to put as to who beat dallon up so i put josh djsjnd.

posted: 8/11/18