six

"ryan, ry, ry-guy, gay boy!" is all ryan heard before feeling a bowl hit his head, causing him scream.

"dude, what the fuck?!" he screamed in agony, jolting awake to see spencer smiling innocently.

"ya know, we have 10 minutes until we have to be at school." spencer said, pulling the comforter off of the boy and threw some clothes at him. the blue eyed boy looked out the window before screaming a 'fuck off, urie' and then grabbing his stuff, causing ryan to give a small laugh.

"hurry up, pretty boy," spencer said, smiling, and opening the door to leave. "unless you wanna be late on your second day."

ryan gave him a quick eye roll, putting on his clothes, running a hand through his hair, and gathering his stuff to leave. i really hope today isn't as shitty as yesterday, ryan said to himself before closing his window and walking down stairs. he said a quick 'bye' to him mom and left to see spencer in his car, waiting for ryan.

ryan hopped in, closing the door to see a sad-looking brendon. ryan felt bad he didn't want to nor did he have to, but he did. ryan quickly pushed the thoughts out of his head and tried to get more sleep. but that didn't work considering spencer was drumming on his steering wheel to whatever song was playing.

the arrived to their shithole of a school, walking side-by-side, laughing at nothing whatsoever. but ryan couldn't get rid of the feeling that someone was watching him. he glanced to see the big-forehead kid and chuckled lightly as the boy dodged ryan's glance and continued to listen to his giraffe friend. 

why was the boy not able to focus on anything but him, ryan questioned to himself , then shaking his head and walking to his first class with spencer. 

ryan was just ready to see what p.e. had in store for him.

yes, i'm finally back giving you an actual update. 

life is great and all. it's actually starting to snow like what the fuck ?? it never snows here. nothing has happened recently so i don't really know what to say, so bye !!

posted:1/15/18