four

"mother, i'm home!" ryan called out in a sing-song voice, causing spencer to roll his eyes and laugh.

"welcome ryan, and i see you have a friend." his mom extended her out to spencer. "hi, i'm danielle. "

spencer smiles in response, gripping her hand lightly. "i'm spencer."

"well spencer," his mother smiled, letting go of the boys hand. "you can stay as long as you like, with your parents permission." she stated before waving them off to ryan's room.

"she's nice." spencer said, smiling at ryan.

ryan just scoffed and walked into his room. "only with people over." ryan closed the door behind him and sat down on his bed while spencer sat at his desk chair.

the honey eyed boy took a quick glance out his window and nearly fainted. his neighbor, the annoying neighbor, is brendon urie.

"spencer!" ryan screamed causing spencer to fall out of the boys chair. the blue eyed boy scrambled up before looking out window, seeing brendon, and smirked.

"i hate him." was all ryan could say, shocking spencer.

"dude." spencer said dumbfounded. "you were fainting over him today!" spencer exclaimed.

"yeah but last he kept me up with this stupid party he had!" ryan screamed. he glanced outside to see brendon looking up at his window before scoffing and walking into his house. ryan grabs his pillow that was laying on his floor and screamed into it, muttering a few swears as well.

he felt spencer get off his bed, causing ryan to look up.

"fuck off, boyd." spencer yelled out the window, then slamming the window close. ryan just looked at the blue eyed boy, face still red from the screaming, and laughed at his only friend.

spencer extended a hand for the red-faced boy to help him up and go downstairs to eat. ryan smiled and grabbed his hand. they walked down smiling and laughing about what had just happened.

but brendon was still at his window, looking into the room.

that was such a terrible chapter, i'm sorry.

but 3 days til christmas !!

posted:12/22/17