twenty five

ryan decided that today would be the day that he would confront dallon about his bitchy attitude. ryan knew he was being risky and a number of things but he didn't care. he wanted to get to the bottom of whatever was going on with dallon and why he was being so mean when it came to ryan liking brendon. 

it was the day after ryan had confronted brendon and they were on an okay term, waving and saying hi in the hallways but nothing more than that. spencer and jon weren't helping with this "sarah" situation either, not telling him and wanting him to wait for brendon to tell him. 

ryan had spotted the somehow attractive giraffe boy talking to some basketball friends, but he shook his head to himself when he said the attractive part to himself. once the blue eyed boy's friend walked away ryan quickly sped up to dallon and tapped him on the shoulder. the smile once laying on his face quickly slipped away when he saw the slightly shorter boy standing in front of him. 

"what do you want?" dallon questioned, his sneer dropping ever so slightly when seeing how scared ryan looked. dallon crossed his arms and leaned against the lockers behind him. 

"could i please talk to you," ryan replied softly, afraid dallon would yell at him to speak up but he just motioned for him to follow him and they walked into an empty classroom. the same one brendon and ryan had talked in. dallon took a seat atop one of the desks and waited for ryan.

"so, little ryan, what did you come to dallon for?" dallon said, sounding pleased when he saw ryan growing more and more annoyed. 

"well um," ryan mentally face palmed to himself which caused dallon to chuckle lightly. "i'm just gonna get straight to the point. you obviously know that i eavesdropped, which i have already apologized to brendon about and he accepted it, but i have been wondering," ryan trailed off slightly. "who is sarah?" ryan shrunk down in his stance and watched dallon and his expression. 

dallon's faced immediately dropped, eyes welling up and a few tears slipped out. ryan felt so much confusion rush through him that he got the urge to run up to dallon and hug him. which he did.

dallon stood still for a moment but decided to give in and wrap his arms around ryan. he had his arms wrapped closely around ryan's neck and a few more tears slipped out by accident.

after a few minutes off them hugging, dallon pulled away, wiping a few tears away stood up tall. 

"i believe you when you said you didn't mean any harm," dallon cracked an actually smile for once. "i'll try to convince brendon to tell you what happened," dallon patted ryan's back and walked out. leaving ryan confused as ever. 

but what neither of boys had noticed was that brendon was saw what happened. the entire thing. 

long-ish chapter today !! hope you all enjoyed. i am currently reading throam for the first time so wish me luck. also, i get out of school in two days and i'm literally so excited. 

that also means more updates coming soon !! ;) 

tonight is the 'prom' thing with z and ryan and i'm actually so ready for that !! also i might get to go see idkhbtfm jun 3rd asdfghjk

posted:5/16/18