forty one

"brendon, chill out for a second would ya?" ryan asked, rubbing his temples in fustration. "i get it, you're excited for halloween but it's only the first of october. i'm sure you can wait."

ryan had just walked in on brendon, completely decked out in black and orange. ryan knew brendon was excited about "spooky season," as brendon would call it and his countdown to october on his desk, but he didn't know it was this extreme. 

"c'mon, ry," brendon started begging in hopes it would convince ryan. "just put on this skeleton costume to match with me while we decorate." ryan just sighed and sat down on brendon's couch, watching the younger boy run around in joy while throwing spiders across the coffee table.

ryan couldn't help admire this strange, strange boy.

after every halloween decoration imaginable was hang up or on displace in the uries' household, brendon finally took a break. he sat down next to ryan, laying his head on his shoulder, and admired what he had just done.

"did i do good, ya know, with the decorations?" brendon asked, he just wanted his boyfriends approval. ryan took a look around, trying his best to look like an art critic, before turning his head and giving a quick kiss to brendons' lips. 

"you did amazing," brendon smiled, cheeks quickly growing a dark shade of pink. "absolutely wonderful." ryan kissed him one more time before perking up and coming up with an idea. "seeing as you like decorating so much, do you wanna decorate my house?" ryan could tell this idea excited brendon, but he could also see how tired the boy was. i mean, he did just spend 5 hours decorating the entire house. 

"oh, my god! please!" brendon was begging again but ryan couldn't let brendon do it tonight. he needed sleep.

"how about tomorrow after school? you're tired and need some rest," brendon nodded, yawning and giving ryan a final kiss goodnight. "i'll see you tomorrow."

"as if you had a choice." brendon replied, smiling playfully as ryan rolled his eyes and replied:

"shut up, you prick." 

i've been having such writers block lately so i sincerely apologize for how short and bad this is skskskdd

but it's spooky szn boiz !!!

before i end this, how much longer do you think i should keep this book going for? should i end it at a cliffhanger and make a sequel ? comment your ideas !!

posted:10/14/18