eight

"shut up, dude! it's so long!" spencer practically screamed at ryan in his room, causing the boy to laugh at his best friend.

"i will actually punch you!" ryan flipped him off with his "long" middle finger he was just screaming about. spencer fell onto his back, gripping at his stomach due to all of the laughing. ryan took a quick peak out of his window, seeing brendon talking to his giraffe friend again. it looked like it was getting heated. dallon waving his his arms and brendon sat at his desk chair, head buried in his hands.

"so, how's it going with you and lover boy over there?" this, caused ryan to fall back on his back, with an over exaggerated sigh. he kicked spencer in the shin, making him yelp loudly in pain.

"he never talks to me, yet he always finds a way to look at me and it's frustrating. like, come to me and say how you feel." ryan screamed, waving his arms around for emphasis. spencer nodded, patting his friend's shoulder.  

"i know how you feel, there's this cute guy in my calculus class." this caught ryan off guard at first, but then he squeals like a teenage girl and put his hand on spencer's shoulders.

"spency, i need all of the details. spill!" ryan screamed the last part, smiling for his best friend."

"well, his name is jon walker, he is in our grade. he always wears flip flops which concerns me because i never know if he'll trip or something. um, he has a little bit of facial hair and he can play bass like a motherfucker." spencer rambled on about this boy, ryan smiled fondly at him. he sure did like this kid.

"do you know if he's bi or anything?" ryan questioned to him, genuinely wanting to know.

"he is bi, only been in one relationship before with a girl that didn't end well, so he leans more towards boys," spencer paused smiling like an idiot at the thought of this 'jon' kid. "ryan! i have a fucking chance with this kid!" the only reason why he is so excited is because, after finding out from spencer, he has never had an actual relationship before.

"well, he seems like the perfect guy for you and i hope you two get married and have a very gay life!" ryan responded, smirking at the blushing boy. spencer slapped the honey eyed boys shoulder before checking the time and getting up.

"well i gotta go, but i'll talk to you tonight. bye." spencer announces, dragging out the 'e' and hugged ryan, and left. ryan took a final glance out his window, seeing giraffe boy giving a crying brendon a comforting hug. ryan couldn't stand to look at it so he quickly closed his curtain, stripping down to his boxer and laid down.

okay, this is a kinda good chapter ?? i don't know but i hope you enjoyed !!

mania was released last night, which i got, and it's such a bop. comment your favorite song, mine is either 'stay frosty royal milk tea' or 'heaven's gate.

posted:1/20/18