surprise !!

hey guys, woah it's been awhile.. happy 2019 !!

so, i know, it's been way too long for an update but i just wanted to let you guys know that...

that was the last chapter ! but not the end of this series.

for you who have been reading this book, whether you saw it as soon as i posted the first chapter or if you just found the yesterday, i wanted to thank you from the bottom of heart for the countless comments, vote, and support on this book.. i can't even tell you how many times i've wanted to delete this but decided against when i saw more and more people were reading this and enjoyed it !! i sincerely love all of you with everything i have. i never thought this would get passed 100 views but 55.5k ?!?! that's absolutely insane !! you all are my reason to continue writing.

now, i will admit.. i have grown out of panic! and ryden, quite a lot actually, but this book has opened my eyes to what it's like to write for others and people reading this. even if i'm not really into them as much, i will continue to love them and keep writing ryden.

so... there will be a sequel !! 

i have no idea when it'll be out but i have an idea for what the plot will be out and i hope you all like it !!

once again, thank you all and i love you so much.

until the next book, "panic."

🖤