five

"you're joking!" ryan exclaimed after hearing what spencer had just told him, but spencer just shakes his head.

"completely serious." spencer gives him a slight smirk before grabbing a handful of popcorn, eating it obnoxiously just to get on ryan's nerves.

it was one am, the two boys still wide awake, trying not to awake ryan's mom and dad. they had just gotten done playing a game of truth or dare, ryan was wearing a pair of his underwear on his head and spencer had all of his clothes inside out, before hearing brendon screaming at them. ryan winked at spencer and then walked up to his window.

"hello, mr. urie," ryan started, adjusting the boxers on his head. "how may i help you this fine evening?"

"evening," brendon scoffed at the boy with the boxers in his head, glancing back a spencer. "do you two idiots even realize it's one twenty-eight in the morning. people need their beauty sleep."

"some more than others," ryan stated, even though he was obviously lying, earning an elbow to the stomach from spencer. 

"jesus christ, are you ever not an annoying prick?" brendon questioned, raising an eyebrow before flipping them off and shutting his window. ryan just rolled his eyes at how immature big-forehead boy was being, turing back to spencer who just shrugged in response. 

the two boys ended up going to bed at three am, spencer changing out of his inside-out clothes and ryan taking the boxer off his head.

but ryan just couldn't seem to keep his neighbor off is mind.

and brendon couldn't seem to figure out why the honey eyed boy stayed on his mind.

finally i updated, and yes i know it's short and i'm sorry but i hope you enjoyed !! i haven't updated in awhile, i just haven't been in the best place but i'm good now.

and the boy i like called me pretty and i wasn't sure if i wanted to tell him to stop lying or scream...

anyways, thanks for reading !! also, remember, to comment and vote (if you want to, of course.)

posted:1/06/18