twenty two

"he did not say that," ryan shouted at his strangely calm of a best friend. "the nerve he has!" the boy continued, making a disgusted face.

apparently brendon was telling the whole school that ryan has "changed" and is now slut that just sleeps with everyone he meets. and the only reason why is he hasn't slept with jon or spencer was because they weren't up to his "standards" and just keeps them around as his puppets.

ryan had almost punched a hole into the wall but spencer stopped him, causing the taller boy to collapse into his arms and scream in frustration.

"i'm going to go talk to him," ryan said, straightening up his posture and looking over at spencer.

"n-no, i don't think that's a good idea," spencer trailed off at the end of his statement. ryan rolled his eyes, telling spencer to stay here for two seconds so he can talk to brendon.

ryan ran through his house, to the door and off to the house next door. ryan didn't take notice that there was a different car in the driveway. one that wasn't brendon's.

the golden eyed boy angrily knocked on the door, he felt the need to kick the door down but he refrained himself from doing so. when the door opened he saw someone he least expected to see.

dallon weekes.

his appearance was completely disheveled. hair a mess and shirtless. ryan could tell two things. one, he had interrupted something going on. and two, dallon must've been expecting him because there it was again, that iconic smirk.

"well, hello, ryan. how are you?" dallon asked, leaning against the doorframe. ryan bit his lip. he wanted to cry but he wasn't going to. not in front of dallon.

out of the corner of his eye, ryan could see spencer running up to him. spencer saw dallon too, causing the shortest of out of the three to grab ryan by the shoulders and walk back to his house.

as soon as the walked into the door, ryan broke down crying and hugged spencer. he hugged his best friend like he wasn't going to be here tomorrow. like there wasn't going to be a tomorrow.

so that night, ryan and spencer had a repeat of last weekend. they fell asleep with ice cream in hand and friends playing on the tv.

but what they didn't know, brendon was doing the same thing next door.

i kinda like this chapter ?? even though it's short

i don't have much to say but i hope you enjoyed this chapter !!

posted: 4/30/18