twenty four

for once at school, ryan was actually in a good mood. he had gotten brendon to, somewhat, accept his apology and he now knew that he wasn't the biggest ass at the school, that award had been given to dallon. but it all went downhill at lunch when he told his two friends about what happened in the empty classroom this morning.

"are you insane?" spencer almost screamed at the taller boy, jon was holding his hand like that would control him somehow. ryan was confused. he would've thought spencer of all people would be happy. he sorted out the problem he had with brendon, even if he still didn't know about this sarah person. 

"w-what?" ryan stuttered out, suddenly feeling insecure and slowly slid himself down in his seat, like that would make him disappear somehow. 

"how did you think that was a good idea? he talked so much shit about you last week and you just forgive like that?" spencer shook his head in shame while jon sat silent, eating his cardboard-like french fries. all ryan could do was shrug in response.

"babe," jon finally spoke up, making spencer practically melt. "i'm still close with brendon and i know why he is being all pissy," jon looked down, spencer looked at him in concerned and ryan looked in curiosity. 

"ry, he um, still doesn't know about sarah," and then spencer finally understood. 

"who is this sarah person and why does everyone know about her expect me?" ryan questioned and spencer and jon just looked down, almost in a prayer-like way. 

"once he's ready to tell you, you'll understand why he's acting like this," spencer and jon got up in unison, leaving ryan alone yet again.

as soon as ryan looked up, he was met with an angry dallon looking his way. brendon must've seen it because he hit dallon on his head and looked over at the honey eyed boy, smiling a sunshine smile and waving. 

i just realized that there have been twenty four chapters, and not a single ryden moment. i apologize but i didn't want to rush into that in, like, three chapters but don't worry. it's gonna happen soon.

just a filler. hope you liked it !! 

posted:5/12/18