eleven

"i had nothing to do with this, i swear!" jon said to ryan. ryan was standing in front of jon, begging him to tell him if he made brendon invite him to the game. ryan crossed his arms, eyeing the boy up and down, who obviously didn't have a thing to do with the situation. spencer came jogging up behind ryan, wrapping his arms around the taller boys shoulder. 

"george ryan ross the third! you can't just text me this kind of news then leave me on open!" an out of breath spencer yelled to his best friend, then seeing jon and smiled. "hi, jon." jon blushed like a schoolgirl and waves at him then looks down. ryan lets out a loud and frustrated sigh.

"will you two just go out already, jesus." ryan removed spencer's arms from around him, walking over and putting them around jon and walked away, not even sending the two boys one last glance. they really just need to go ahead fuck, god ryan said to himself.

ryan had to figure out what was going on with brendon. as he walked towards the doors to leave, his body collided with another and fell to the ground. he looked to see who he bumped into so he knew who to yell out, but once he saw that face, he knew he couldn't. 

it was brendon's giraffe friend, dallon, dressed in his basketball uniform and smirking at ryan.

"hey, man. i'm sorry about that." dallon said, rushing to get up and holding a hand out for ryan. "here." ryan graciously took his hand and stood up, giving him a quick smile

"um, thanks. good luck tonight." ryan replied, dallon just smirked at him one last time before running back into the gym and talking to brendon. the brown eyed boy looked at ryan, smiling shyly and waved. ryan waved back before running out the doors and leaving to go home and scream before the game. 

why was going on with this boy?

ahh, this was so shitty and short and i'm sorry. but i might have the flu and i feel like actual shit and i want to die.

anyways, i hope you enjoyed this and i can promise you, the next chapter will be better.

posted:1/29/18