thirty two

"hey ryan, time to get up," ryan heard the soft voice coming from on top of him and feeling feather-like kisses graze upon his cheeks. the older boy smiled, cheeks brightening up at the small gesture. he opened his eyes to see brendon, completely ready for school, leaning over top of him and smiling fondly. "we gotta hurry up and go to school."

ryan groaned out loudly and pulled brendon into a hug. the brown eyed boy hugged back but also picking him up to a standing position and laughing once he heard yet another groan escape the other.

"don't fight with me now," brendon put on a faux pout and kissed the taller of the two before throwing ryan his "hot leather jacket look," as spencer called it, at him. ryan quirked up an eyebrow. "what? you looked hot in it." brendon shrugged and walked downstairs. ryan's cheeks lit up yet again at his comment.

ryan finally realized how late the two were running so he quickly put on the clothes and brushed his teeth before grabbing his bag and ran downstairs. he kissed his mother's cheek and left to see brendon waiting in his car. the honey eyed boy hoped in and smiled.

the drive to school was boring as usual, the two nagging about how the month of school needed to hurry up.

"have you heard from any colleges? ryan asked in hopes of having something interesting happen.

brendon simply shrugged. "not yet, i only applied to university of nevada, las vegas so i would be close to home. i didn't wanna be too far away. what about you?"

ryan shook his head. "i applied for a few, one being university of nevada too. let's hope we won't be too far away from each other though." brendon smiled at the comment and held onto ryan's hand.

brendon looked ahead for a second before he started to talk again. "how would you feel if i didn't go to college, like, at all?"

ryan sighed before placing his elbow on the console that separated them and rested his head on his open palms, just like he did on their first date. "brendon, i don't care if you go or not. as long as you're happy and you're doing whatever you feel like pursuing then i'm happy."

brendon smiled and leaned down to peck ryan's lips. "i, i'm glad i have you ryan." brendon hesitated. ryan had no idea what brendon was about to say but brendon was glad he could cover it up.

HEYO IM BACK EVERYONE... i doubt anyone really cared but oh well IM SO EXCITED TO BE BACK AHH !!

this chapter is short because i have been out of swing of this thing but i promise it will pick back up soon.

also thank you to everyone who commented on my last update... you guys are the actual sweetest people ever and i'm so grateful for that !! 💕 i'm in a much better place now.

and happy birthday josh !!

posted: 5/18/18