twenty eight

"are you sure you're not nervous?" spencer asked for the hundredth time in the last ten minutes.

"yes, spence," ryan smiled to show he wasn't. "and besides, i'm not going to flake on him or anything. i've been waiting for this for i don't know how long," ryan said, hugging spencer out of pure excitement. he was going on a date with the brendon urie! ryan had been dreaming of this happening, now it's going to be for real.

spencer patted ryan's back one last time before pulling away. "now, jon is over at brendon's giving him this same talk, so," spencer took ryan and sat down on his bed. "if this goes anywhere, like dating, do not hurt him. i'm not best friends with him like jon is but i do know that he's in a very vulnerable place right now after telling you about sarah," spencer put both of his hands onto ryan's shoulders. "he's being very brave with taking you on this date and it's taking a lot of courage for him to do this. he stopped hanging out with dallon for you! he really cares about you and neither me or jon wants you to screw this up, and jon is making sure that brendon doesn't screw this up either, okay?" ryan nodded in response and hugged him one last time.

the doorbell rang and ryan looked at spencer, eyes suddenly being filled with fear. spencer gave him one of his cute little smiles and kissed the top of his head, gently pushing him down the stairs to open the door.

ryan took a deep breath, opening the door to see an equally as nervous brendon. both of the boys expressions softened when seeing the other. jon and spencer sneakily smirked at each other when seeing the other two.

"wow," brendon said, breathlessly. "you look, amazing," he finished, ryan's face darkening to a deep crimson.

"thanks," ryan replied quietly. "you look incredible," brendon's face darkened, making it match ryan's.

"well," brendon extended a hand out. "shall we?"

ryan laughed at the cliche of brendon's idea of going on a date but took his hand anyways, a shock surging through his hand. "we shall," ryan giggled softly and they made their way to brendon's car and left.

spencer quickly grabbed jon into the house and locking the door, doing something that they thought brendon and ryan would do afterwards...

this is just a filler so that's why it's so bad (but aren't all my chapters ??) something big is happening in the next chapter ;) also i'm going out of town until monday so i don't know how active i'll be...

but i hope you enjoyed !!

posted: 5/25/18