chapter 2: Why Me????

Hey guys this next chapter is gonna be quite short but I'll make sure I update the next one quickly loves❤️

So there you have it the fuckboys. I turned around to see all of them walking down the corridor every girl fainting as they walked by. It's disgusting how they use girls like that. However something made my heart pound out it's chest when I saw Cole walking over to me...................

Ok so inside I was freaking out. Scratch that! I thought I was gonna die!

Why does have to look so cute? Snap out of it Georgia he probably only wants to tease you.

All of a sudden my thoughts were stopped when Cole stood a few centimeters away. A FEW CENTIMETERS AWAY!!!??

Why does he have to stand so close to me??

My heart was pounding, my pulse raising. But one question stook in my mind. What did he want??

"Hey you're Georgia Mercer right?" He asked. His voice was soft and gentle it made my heart melt.

"Yeah that's me" I replied "I'm that Georgia Mercer you've been looking for"

Great way to embarrass myself in front of a really hot guy

"Wow your more unusual than people say" he said after we sat in a deafening silence for 2 minutes. TWO MINUTES!!??

Well folks here's how to officially embarrass yourself in front of the hottest boy in school by Georgia Mercer

"Anyway I got told to work with you on a biology project for extra credit " he explained.

OMG the fuckboy Cole Hayes just asked me for HELP with EXTRA CREDIT.

Why does he even want it? He doesn't care about school.

"Why do you want extra credit?" I asked him.

"Well I don't want it I need it, you see I'm kinda failing biology" he explained.

There we go! I knew it wasn't him volunteering to do this! He's failing and guess why? Because all he does is go to parties with the fuckboys.

"So the teacher told me as your the best student that I should ask you for help."

Well I ain't gonna deny that!

"What's in it for me?" I asked him trying to make it a win-win situation. But he replied with something totally different.

"How about the time of your life? You know what they say the virgins are the craziest in bed..........." He licked his lips as he said that.

Before leaning in towards my face until I felt his soft lips crash onto mine.