chapter 34: One Mistake Is All It Will Take

Cole's pov:

Adrenaline kicked in. Blood was rushing around my veins as my heart beat increased with every passing second. I know she wasn't mine anymore but I still felt the constant need to be there for her, to protect her at all costs. She's the only thing hat brings joy to my life. I love her with all of my heart and it hurts to see her have done this to herself, it hurts to know that she can't stand to live in this world when I'm here with her. I tear fell my down my cheek as I realised something. Georgia didn't want to be here because she probably couldn't take the pain anymore, the pain that I had caused her. I felt so guilty. I can't believe I drove the love of my life to want to commit suicide.

"Hey dude she'll be ok. It's Georgia she's a fighter, she'll get through it" Derek tries to comfort me. He can tell it's affecting me a lot.

"How can you be so sure that's she strong enough to make it through this when she wanted to kill herself!? She wanted to end her life Derek!!" I screamed, tears falling down my cheek.

"Dude calm down she probably just had a moment of weakness especially with everything she's found out this past month" Hunter tried to reassure me but it didn't help.

I wouldn't be ok till I knew she was ok and at this rate... She might not ever be ok........

Sorry I know it's a really short chapter but it was just a filler expect more drama and suspense in the next chapter 😉

See you next time!❤️😘