chapter 35: Paint You Wings

Georgia's pov:

Suddenly I felt my senses come back to me as I started to open my eyes.

"She's awake!" I heard Becky shout to what I presume was Jade and the guys.

They all entered my room and as they did I found my eyes scanning the room to find HIM.

"He's not here, he panicked and left." Hunter said. He knew exactly who I was looking for.

"Why?" I found myself asking.

Why? Why am I asking? He lied to me and broke my heart so why am I still wanting him near me? Oh wait I know why cause I'm a pathetic piece of shit who's still in love with him!!

"He couldn't see you do that to yourself. He loves you Georgia, he wants you to be happy with him ; well you're not happy are you?"

As much as it pains me to here Hunter say it he's right, I'm not happy. I've been lied to so many times and I guess my heart just couldn't take it anymore.

As much as everyone asks was it worth it? Think of everyone you'd be hurting I'm hurting myself by staying. I'm hurting myself by living in this shitty world I'm supposed to call my life. No one cares so why should I waste my time on them? Why should I stay here and be unhappy when I can leave and be happy.

Don't get me wrong I love Cole he's the only one who's keeping me alive at the moment ; it doesn't stop me feeling the way I do about my life. It doesn't change the fact that I want to leave.

I mean I know my friends care too but they won't change my mind either. It's too late now for anything, I've given up on everything. I have no hope left that my life will get better. I'm just left here broken with nothing and it's horrible.

My life has thrown too much shit at me that it's at the point now where I can't handle it.

"Hunter...." I say my voice breaking "I'm fine.... I am happy... Trust me I just had a moment of weakness where I felt so shit about everything that had happened... That I guess I just couldn't take it.. I-I'm sorry i-it won't happen again"

Tears came streaming down my face and all of sudden they all surround me hugging me.

For once in that moment I smiled, I was genuinely happy. These people are the reason that even though so much shit happens in my life I smile. They are the reason I'm happy and in this moment I realize that without them I wouldn't be the girl I am today. I wouldn't be happy without them and I'd have already died by now. They have saved my life and for the first time I realize that yes my life may be terrible but I have happiness, I have reasons to smile and pull through I just have to find them.

"I love you guys!!"

"We love you too Georgia!"

And for once I thought to myself maybe just maybe life might be ok for now.....

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K ON MY STORY IT HONESTLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I LOVE WRITING THIS STORY SO MUCH AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOY WRITING IT!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!❤️❤️😭

What did Georgia mean by life is ok for now? Does this mean something else might happen with Cole and Christopher? You'll have to find out next time😉