Chapter 29: Confessions (Part 1)

This chapter hasn't been edited yet so if you see any mistakes please inform me❤️

Cole's pov:

"Ok so let's run over the plan one more time: guys go in and pretend that I've chosen Georgia and act like you want revenge then I'll go in through the back of the warehouse and rescue her and take her to safety. As soon as they leave to get Georgia text Chris so that the others can ambush them. Got it!"

"Got it Cole"

"Alright then let's do this"

The guys walked in through the front door of the warehouse. My heart was beating faster by the second, my breathing became heavier. I was so scared at what I might see.

I snuck into the dark dusty room of the warehouse.

"Georgia" I whisper-shout.

"Cole is that you?" I heard a weak voice come from the back of the room.

As soon as I heard it I ran over to where it came from then all of a sudden I saw her. Her beautiful face that shone in the darkest of rooms was now covered with cuts. Tears started to form in my eyes.

Why her?

"Cole what are you doing here?" I broke my heart to see how weak and helpless she was.

"I'm rescuing you Georgia now come on we have to get you out of here"

My heart continues beating faster and faster with every passing second. Shaking, my hands untie the rope that burned her skin. Bruises could be seen all over her skin and my heart shattered a little bit more each time I saw them.

My eyes became heavy due to the pain, I couldn't believe what they had done to her. I couldn't believe how much pain they had put her through.

I picked her in a bridal style and took her out of the room. Her head buried in my neck as her breath lingered on my skin. It felt so right being here with her. She didn't need him she has me. I have to tell her, I have to make her see that this- us is what she needs.

"Well hello there Cole...."

I look who is in front of us and there stans Austin with Blake right beside him.

"We see you chose the girl over us..."

My heart beat increased with every passing moment. This was it I was going to lose her just like I lost Cheryl.

"Looks like this girl is going to face the same rate as Cheryl did.."

I tensed up when he said her name how dare he?

"Cole whose Cheryl?" A quiet weak voice broke out.

"Oh you didn't tell her Cole knowing full well what happened last time? Dear me Cole you need to stop making bad choices.."

I hated the way he was using Cheryl to make Georgia hate me.

"Oi douchebag look behind you.!" A voice comes from behind Austin and we instantly know who it is.

As soon as Austin turned around Chris punched him in the face. The fight for Georgia's life had begun.

"Run Cole take my baby somewhere safe!" Her mother shouted at me and I did just that.

I ran. I ran like there was no tomorrow. I could hear her struggling she needed warmth and fast.

"Cole...." Her weak voice broke out.

"Shhhh we will be at April's house soon I promise you"

My heart continues to shatter as she dithers on my body sending shivers down my spine. I have to help her. She can't die on me, not now not ever.