Chapter 6: Truth or Dare!

Hey guys I really hope you enjoy this chapter. The pov does change a few times but it will be titled with whose pov it is. It's gonna be a short chapter but it's got a killer cliff-hanger at the end which some of you might hate me for. By the way the image at the top is a collage of the whole cast, enjoy it, love you guys!!

"Where's Jade??" I ask worringly.

"Where's Hunter" Cole questioned.

I look over to the canteen door to find Jade and Hunter walking off together, holding hands........

Georgia's POV

We all decided to hang out at Cole's house, well and technically mine but no one knows this, to play a few games. Obviously, Jade and Hunter didn't turn up. I still think they are dating but I can't assume things, I mean Jade despises the fuckboys. Why would she date one???? Anyway, we all sat in the living room, the boys lying on the floor and us girls lying all over the couch.

"Lets play Truth or Dare!!!!" exclaims Becky "Cole Truth or Dare??"

"Truth" Cole answers

"Do you have feelings for a girl or have you ever had feelings for a girl" Becky asks

The pit in my stomach grew deeper and deeper as Becky asked him the question. I know he isn't falling for girl at the moment but what if he did?? What if she was some gorgeous girl who broke his heart and made him turn into a player?? So many questions spiralled around my head, endless possibilities. I was in deep thought until I heard Cole answer the question.

Cole's pov

I kept thinking about my answer, I mean the truth is I do have feelings for a girl: Georgia. But I didn't want my friends to know through a game of truth or dare; I suppose it's the best way to tell them though. I decided to show courage and tell my friends, I wasn't gonna tell them who, that would be saved for a different day. But I knew I had to tell them right here, right now that I had feelings for a gorgeous girl.

Georgia's pov

"Actually Becky I do have feelings for a girl in our school" Cole, finally, answered the question. Everyone looked at him in shock, except me. I was happy because what if it was me??

Ok now your just talking silly Georgia. Why would Cole Hayes the fittest boy in our entire school fall for you???

"Ok now it's my turn" Cole tells us "Georgia........Truth or Dare??"

"Dare" I answer him.

"I dare you to have a hot make out session with someone in this room" He told me with a seductive smile on his face.

I look around at everyone, I obviously wasn't going to kiss a girl. So that ruled out Becky which meant I was left with the fuckboys. There was no way in this world I would kiss Derek or Mason. Inside I knew who I wanted it to be but I couldn't lose my friends over stupid kiss with Cole again.

"I know I'll spin one of these empty bottles and whoever it lands on I have to kiss" I said. Everyone nodded in agreement as I cautiously walked over to pick up the bottle. I gently place it in the middle and start to spin. Internally I was begging for it to land on Cole; it didn't. Instead it landed on the one and only Derek Wilder.

"This should be fun" Derek says with a seductive smirk on his face. He licks is lips as I walk over to him. I kneel down next to him, he looks into my eyes for a few seconds. Derek puts his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me closer to him, making the grip tighter round my waist. I start leaning in closing the gap between us..............

Hey guys I know its a short chapter but I really hope you enjoyed it. I promise you that you won't want to kill me after you read the next chapter but you cant find out why until Tuesday.

SNEAK PEAK

Next time in A Complicated Love story. Do things get heated between Derek and Georgia??? Will they swoon for each other after one dare?? What's happening with Jade and Hunter?? Will Cole finally admit he has feelings for Georgia?? Find out in chapter 7: Truth comes out!