Chapter 19: Blood, Sweat and Tears!

I have decided to change Kendall's name to Cole as I feel like Cole is more of a bad boy's name and obviously he is a bad boy so I wanted him to sound like a bad boy too. I hope you understand my reason for changing the name so now that's out the way on with chapter 19...........

Christopher's pov:

My eyes finally opened to reveal myself not where I thought I was. I was in a dark damp room with rope tied around my legs and hands. The rope burned digging deeper and deeper into my skin making me wince in pain as I tried to free myself.

I knew that this had to be the work of The Fire Eaters, those stupid pathetic gangsters that just kidnap people to get what they want. Sweat came pouring down my face as I kept trying to get myself out of the ropes that kept my fixated to the ground.

A lonely tear fell down my cheek as I thought that there was a chance I could never see Georgia again. That I could never feel her soft lips collide with mine or feel her warm embrace as she hugged me tight or hear her calming yet strong voice. Suddenly more tears came streaming down my face but instead of feeling sad I felt determined. I had to be strong, I had to break free for her. She was the only thing that was keeping me going.

I was going to see her again, even if I took me two years. I will find a way to relieve myself of the grasp the ropes had on me. The smile I would see her on face when she saw me made me even stronger. I felt her love for me beating around my veins, I felt her touch electrify every part of my skin.

In the dark corner of a basement I realized that I was in love with Georgia. The feeling I get when I'm around her makes me want to fight to be with her when I'm not around. Her beautiful smile and body makes me want all of her. I needed her and I wasn't going to give up the fight until I had her back in my arms.

But no matter how hard I tired the rope just kept burning my skin to the point where it was raw red. Another lonely tear fell down my cheek as I knew I had to give up, I didn't want to but if I kept going I would damage my skin. More tears joined it to the point where they were just streaming down my face. I couldn't let her go but I knew I had to as my eyes shut themselves away from the world..................

Georgia's pov:

I ran as quickly as I could to April's house, tears quickly coming down my face. I couldn't lose him he was everything to me. I knew I didn't love him just like I didn't love Cole but I knew there was a spark between us something that I couldn't give up without a fight.

Cole would pay for this, I would make him suffer to the point where he would be begging for my forgiveness. I can't and I won't let Chris get hurt because of me. I'm certainly not letting Cole get away with thinking he can just kidnap people to get what he wants.

"Georgia!!" I heard someone shout my name but I didn't want to listen. All I cared about was getting to Christopher before he hurt him............

Christopher's pov:

I woke up to the faint sound of footsteps approaching me. Adrenaline and fear started pumping around my veins as I knew what was coming.

"Chris you'll get through this I promise you. I'm right here with you no matter what" Her calm soothing voice said to me.

"I love you Georgia never forget that" I told her back to which she looked at me with pride and joy as I said those three words.

"I love you too Chris" Even in the darkest of rooms she had a smile that could light it up full of positivity and brightness.

The sound of footsteps got louder and louder. This was it my time was slowly coming to an end and all I wish was that I could've told Georgia how I felt in real life not in a dream. If I'd have had the courage to tell her in real life id be with her right now but now something is going to happen to me. But I don't know what.....................