Chapter 4: Secrets Are Revealed

Hey guys I have been writing since 9am and I have managed to get a new chapter released. I'm sorry it's a short one but it's because I need to fill in the gaps that I left in the previous chapter. Have a very merry Christmas and I will see in the New Year.

"I'm so sorry I kissed Cole it didn't mean anything to me and I honestly thought that I lost you over some stupid kiss and I couldn't deal with it" I cried out to them.

" Hey it was a mistake we know you don't care about him so let's move on from it agreed" Becky said.

"Agreed" Jade and I replied at the same time.

I was so glad to have my family back. If I lost any more of my family I don't know what I would do? I still wish that I could change that night and have stopped those stupid people from killing the people that raised me. I know I couldn't stop them but I wish that I knew who did it? I've always been looking for them, I still am. My family need to be avenged and I wont give up until I have given them the justice they deserve.

Cole's pov
I couldn't stop thinking about her. Truth is I have never stopped thinking about her. Ever since I first encountered her 12 years ago, she was the girl that left me so many questions that I needed answers for. I always had her on my mind no matter where I was or who I was with. All I could ever focus on was her. I asked my teacher to pair me up with her for extra credit because I need to know more. I see her every day. Even when her friends don't because she's with me. Not as a couple but she's my adopted sister. But in a way she's not my mom never adopted her she just took her in and raised her, she knows this which is why I think she kissed me back. Because even though my mom took her in we, technically, aren't related to each other. I just, I need to know more. More about what happened that night. More about her feelings, towards me. More about her as a person. I am determined to find out more about this girl that leaves me in denial. I need to know who she is but why??? Why I am letting one girl change who I am? This isn't like me at all, I ain't a player I know that but I've never let a girl take over me like this. I have always been the type of guy that never falls for girls, it's just who I am. But these past two months my mind has been completely focused on one girl: Georgia. I'm so confused. I couldn't believe after all those 12 years of being a guy who doesn't fall for girls that one girl has changed who I am. My friends don't know that I am falling for a girl. I wont tell them because I need to stop myself. I can't fall for her . I will lose my only friends If I do, we are all players we don't get girlfriends but this girl could change my ways . Now I have a choice: my friends or Georgia.

Who will Cole chose Georgia or his friends? Find out in the next chapter of A complicated love story.

SNEAK PEAK

Cole makes a choice between his friends and Georgia as relationships get put to the test between two people that can never be together. But two more people find a spark as the fuckboys get close to the girls. What will happen ? Find out in chapter 5.

Chapter 5 will be a longer chapter with so much drama and tension so be prepared for anything.