Chapter 5: The Choice

Hey guys welcome to Chapter 5. This chapter is very long and the pov changes a few times just to pre warn you but this chapter is filled with drama and steaminess as history repeats itself. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about the story. There is a sneak peek of the new chapter at the end ok. Love you guys so much and have a great New Year!!!!!!

I'm so confused. I couldn't believe after all those 12 years of being a guy who doesn't fall for girls that one girl has changed who I am. My friends don't know that I am falling for a girl. I wont tell them because I need to stop myself. I can't fall for her . I will lose my only friends If I do, we are all players we don't get girlfriends but this girl could change my ways . Now I have a choice: my friends or Georgia.

Georgia's pov:

I met Cole at the back of the school where we waited 20 minutes before heading to the car. No one knows I live with Cole, not even my friends. Because Cole is afraid that he will lose his friends over the fact that he lives with the nerdy girl whose family was murdered 12 years ago. Wait! I wonder what he told his friends about earlier? I mean his friends aren't just gonna let him kiss me without an explanation. Uhhhhhh! Great! He probably made up some shitty rumour about me, I hate this guy sometimes. After 20 minutes of driving we finally arrive at Cole's house, I know its now my home but I don't feel comfortable in saying that it is, he gives me a look before he steps out of the car. I follow him into the house and then head up to my room where I stay all night, apart from when I go down for dinner. Cole and I don't talk much so my usual routine consists of sitting in my room and doing revision/homework. But I forgot about Cole's stupid project he needed to do. I hear my door open with a loud creek, I swear he picks the most awkward times to come in to my room.

"Go away!" I shout at him. I was half naked when he started to come and there was no way he was seeing me when I lacked clothing.

"Why not? Did you forget about the project?" he replies.

"No!" I shouted back "But at the moment I lack items of clothing and you aren't seeing me like this"

Here's a piece of advice kids: Never turn your back on Cole Hayes when your half naked.

"Too late princess" he says with a smirk on his face. I cant believe him right now! First: he comes into my room when I told him not to and second: he stands there with a seductive smirk on his face checking me out. I run into my en-suite bathroom as quick as I can. I finish getting dressed and then walk back into my room prepared to give him a piece of mind. As I walk out I find him sitting on my bed going through my biology book.

"uh What was that stupid little stunt you just pulled" I shouted at him

Cole's pov

I couldn't resist it. I had to look at her. She looked so sexy, who wouldn't check this girl out?

"Aww come on it was just a joke! Loosen up a little" I reply

"Well I didn't find it very funny! Now I see you are using my notes to help you with this project so I'm presuming you don't have any notes of your own" She questions me.

"You know me so well princess" I said to her with a seductive smile.

We sat there and talked for 3 hours not even attempting any of the project, I liked it. I finally knew more about the girl that left me with questions. Georgia and I we have a connection; a spark. I felt it. I left her room after 5 hours of just talking, she wanted more. Georgia walked back into my room, whilst I was shirtless.

"Now I finally have payback" She exclaimed. I turned round and I saw her smile. She was checking me out just like I had done with her, I guess we both cant resist each other. I know I can't, I walked over her to. Her arms wrap around my neck as I push her against the wall. I close the gap between us and crash her lips onto mine. The kiss deepened just like before, so much passion arose as our touch became electric. We were addicted to each other like a drug. She was the only thing that made me happy, the only thing that made me complete. I know I shouldn't fall for her but I can't stop. I'm the bad boy, she's the good girl. We are two totally opposite people; you know what they say opposites attract. I stood there totally deepened in the kiss, she was my drug. My only weakness was her. We both pulled away, panting as we desperately try and catch our breath. I know she wanted more , we wanted more but tonight wasn't the night. She didn't want it tonight. I didn't want it tonight because I still had to make a choice. My friends or Georgia? She walked out the room and I closed the door behind her. This was my thinking time, my time to prepare how I was going to tell my friends that I liked Georgia.

Georgia's pov

I woke up to the sound of Perrie Edwards singing power as my alarm went off. I trudge out of bed turning on my music as I get dressed. I put on the Glory Days: Platinum Edition and walk over to my wardrobe. I decide to wear a pair of light blue boyfriend jeans, a white crop top with a black leather jacket. My outfit gets finished with a pair of ankle boots as I walk to the bathroom. I start to braid my hair when I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shout to whoever is outside the door.

"Just checking your awake honey" Sarah , my new 'mom' replied before walking off to see if Cole was awake. A part of me kinda hoped Cole was at the door ready to give me a morning kiss. Who am I kidding? He will never fall for me, he's a player nothing else. I grab my bag and head downstairs where I find Cole waiting for me. We walk out the house and get in the car. The drive to school was silent, not one of us looked at each other once. He dropped me off by the street by our school before parking in the school itself. This is usually how things work because Cole doesn't want the world to know that I live with him and I'm fine with that. It means less attention on me.

I walk into school where I met Becky and Jade before heading to chemistry. As I walked past Cole he gave me a seductive smile. I blushed remembering what happened last night. How we both stood there not wanting to pull away? How we wanted to do more? All those memories come flooding back, I couldn't help but smile as I remember every fine detail.

I walk down to lunch to find Cole and the fuckboys sat at our table.

What's he doing here??

"There you are" shouted Becky calling me over to her table.

"Hey Jade where were you last night? You said you would call about English homework and when I tried to ring you it went straight through to voicemail" I asked her ignoring the fact that the fuckboys were on our table.

"Sorry I had family problems to deal with" she answered whilst biting her lip. She turned her gaze to Hunter who gave her a smile.

"Family problems right" Hunter says sarcastically before turning to look at Jade again.

"So do you want to talk about it tonight?" I ask her.

"Sorry I have plans tonight but I promise I'll talk to you tomorrow about it" she answered before looking at Hunter whilst biting her lip in a seductive manner.

What was happening between these two? Are they secretly dating behind our backs??

I ignored my thoughts and continued eating my lunch, but as I started digging into my pizza I realise Jade had left the table.

"Where's Jade??" I ask worringly.

"where's Hunter" Cole questioned.

I look over to the canteen door to find Jade and Hunter walking off together, holding hands........

Hey guys I really hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry it's a long one. I will be publishing every Tuesday and Friday so see you next Tuesday.

SNEAK PEEK

What is happening between Jade and Hunter are they secretly dating? What will Cole say to his friends about him and Georgia? So much drama and tension to look forward to as secrets become revealed leaving friendships to be questioned. Find out next time in Chapter 6: Truth or Dare!