Chapter 11: Why Wouldn't I Care?

Hey guys this is gonna be a short chapter but with so much drama and tension happening you won't get bored. By the way the picture at the top is a pic of the mysterious boy we met in the last chapter, hope you enjoy it loves!

My jaw dropped when I saw a person I never thought I would see again walking over to me. I couldn't believe he was here right now!!

"Hey Georgia, I'm back!" My heart just sank..............

"Georgia who is this kid and how does he know you" Becky asked me.

"Its fine Georgia and I go way back, don't we" He rudely interrupted when Becky was clearly talking to me.

God I forgot how bad his attitude was!!

This was it I was gonna have to tall them now, I mean no one knows about him so I could lie but I know he won't let me.

Great, thanks for this Christopher! I really wanted this to happen right now after we just told each other not to keep secrets! Honestly Christopher we need to work on your time management skills!

"Guys this is my ex-boyfriend Christopher Reynolds, we dated for 6 months when I lived in New York" I told them all.

Everyone single one looked at me in shock and they couldn't believe what I had just told them. I mean they ain't the only ones that are shocked I mean come one, my EX boyfriend from 11 nearly 12 years ago has moved all the way from New York to LA!!!

What is he up to?? Why is he even here in the first place, I mean there must be a reason? Well I'm gonna find out weither he likes it or not.

"Right, now onto more important business " I shout.

"What could more important that this right now" Derek screams louder than he ever has done before.

"Why are here Christopher??" My friends look at me as if to 'that's a very good point to be fair'. "You live in New York so why did you come all the way to LA and I want a proper answer not some bullshit excuse!!"

Chris looked at me. I looked at Chris. He had a reason but he didn't want to say it, I could see it in those blue eyes of his!

Well guess what Chris? You don't have a choice!!

"Just tell me for gods sake, it can't be that bad surely!!" I yelled at him

"Oh but it is princess..." He replied with that cockey smirk on his face.

Uhhhh why does he have to look so attractive!!!

"Omg just tell me, I have a right to know!!" I shouted at him.

He knew I was right because he gave me that look as if to say 'why are you always right?'

I mean it's not my fault dude, Jesus Christ just cus you ain't smart!!

He opened his mouth and suddenly I wish I hadn't forced him to say why.

" I missed you princess, I came here to get you back!" .................

OOOHH!! Could this be trouble in paradise for Cole and Georgia?? Well you'll have to find out, wont you? So sorry its a short chapter but I promise you all will be revealed next time!

SNEAK PEAK

Why does Christopher want Georgia back or is something sinister going on?? Could this be the end for Cole and Georgia. And for those of you who have read the character profiles will Christopher's sister April make a shocking appearance find out in Chapter 12: New York returns!