Chapter 10: A Blast From The Past!

Hey guys this chapter is gonna be another boring one but its got a killer plot twist at the end. By the way the image at the top is of the two couples in the story at the moment. Really hope you guys enjoy it, love you!

Cole and Georgia looked at me with death glares, I sat there regretting what I had just said. The good thing is no one will believe me because no will believe what I just said. But those words just stuck in my mind.

Cole and Georgia had sex!!!

Georgia's pov

"DEREK!!!!!!" Cole shouts at him. To be quite honest I wouldn't blame him he just told everyone both of our secrets.

"Hold the phone!" Becky interrupted "You and Cole live together"

Who is this person and what did she do with Becky?? The Becky I know would usually have a go at me for having sex.

"Wait! What??" I asked Becky "You find out Cole and I have had sex and you aren't having a go at me!"

"Hold up! That part's true! You and COLE HAYES HAD SEX!!!!!!!" Becky screams "I DIDN'T THINK THAT PART WOULD BE TRUE! I THOUGHT DEREK WAS LYING!!!"

"Well done Georgia" Cole says sarcastically

"Sorry I didn't know that, I ain't a mind reader" I reply back with more sarcasm than he gave me.

I stood there. Silent. Everyone kept looking at me and Cole ,probably wondering what happened. We looked at each other, both smiling as we did. It was finally time for our friends to know our little secrets and hey better Derek tell them first than we did.

"Right I think we need to come clean about everything. Sit tight and get comfortable your in for one hell of a ride." Cole tells them.

He decides to start at my family's murder, because only Jade and Becky know, he knew it was a sensitive topic so he held my hand the whole time.

By the time Cole and I had explained everything to them they were shocked. Cole and I gave each other a look as if to say 'omg why did we decide to tell them'.

"So now that's cleared up, no more secrets guys ever!" Derek tells us sternly.

"Agreed" we all said at the same time.

We all just had a friendly conversation until lunch ended. All of us had Science first so we all headed their together. I felt a soft gentle hand intertwine with mine, I knew it was Cole's instantly. We got into class and sat in our seats, our teacher is mean and makes me sit next to Derek only because he doesn't trust me and Becky to sit together quietly.

It felt like we had been in that class forever by the time we came out. We went to our lockers and then headed towards Cole's car. We just sat there, chilling. Chatting. Just your average high school students doing average teenagery stuff. Well we all thought that, don't know if anyone else did. That was until something out of the ordinary happened. My jaw dropped when I saw a person I never thought I would see again walking over to me. I couldn't believe he was here right now!!

"Hey Georgia, I'm back!" My heart just sank..............

Sorry for this chapter being so short but I really hope you enjoyed it. The next chapter is gonna be another short one but will contain a lot of suspense for chapter 12. See you next time!!!

SNEAK PEAK

Next time on A Complicated Love Story. The gang find out who this mysterious person is, Will Cole feel threatened by him? A new romance will spark as another single fuckboy decides to find love with a girl, who will get together next I wonder? Violence sparks when a fight breaks out during school hours, who's involved? Stay tuned for drama, excitement and violence in Chapter 11: Why wouldn't I care?