Chapter 9: Don't Kiss and Tell!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!!

Hey guys this chapter is going to be the longest I've ever written I'm actually so proud of this (even though it's so boring) and I really hope you guys enjoy it!

I couldn't wait till everyone left..................

Cole's pov

I sat there begging for everyone to leave. I wanted it so badly that I just wanted rip her clothes off then and there. But I couldn't I knew her friends wouldn't agree if I did it, especially not in front of them. I couldn't concentrate on anything they were saying. All I could think about is what our sex would be like...........................

"COLE!!!!!" Mason shouted.

"What do you want?" I reply, him removing me from my thoughts.

"We are all leaving now so we will see you tomorrow morning" Mason said

"Hey Georgia you coming" Becky asked Georgia.

Damn it! I forgot that they don't know about Georgia! I need to think of an excuse quick, I can't let them find out!

"I need to talk to Georgia bout something so I'll take her home myself afterwards" I answered

Georgia looked at me, I looked at her. We know what's gonna happen now and we both want it.

"Ok well I'll see you tomorrow morning" Becky said " And Cole I'm warning any funny business any at all and you'll wish you were never born"

She gave me a quick glare before Derek pulled her out of the room. I turned to look at Georgia, she smiled at me with the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen. We knew what was coming and we were ready. It was our time.

I took her hand and lead her into my room. I felt her hand shaking, she was scared. We both were. I looked into those beautiful hazel eyes of hers as she smiled at me. Again it wasn't long before I pushed her against the wall and crashed my lips onto hers. We kissed each other with so much passion like always. This was who we were, we were each others addiction. My kisses made there way down to neck getting deeper and deeper, she'll be left with another hickey when I'm finished. I make my way back to her lips and bit her bottom lip as she lets out a moan. She slowly starts to take off my top, revealing my torso. She stares at me.

"Like what you see?" I asked her.

"Just shut up and kiss me" She demands.

I do as I'm told and continue to kiss her with so much desire as before. I lift her top up and unhook her bra not breaking the deep kiss we had.

"Wow! Who knew you could multitask so good" She mumbled against my lips.

"Well there are so many things you don't know about me but your about to find out one" I say breaking the kiss. She looked at me, Georgia couldn't help but glare me at me. That is until I pushed her onto the bed and continued what we had started. Eventually all our clothes were on the floor, there was just us. Two people kissing in the bed, no big deal right. Wrong, we are two people going the distance.