Chapter 28: One Choice Could Change Everything

Hit with two chapters in a row!😉
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cole's pov:

I had to tell them, I didn't want to but now I had no choice. Her life is at stake just like Cheryl's was.

I can't let Georgia go she means everything to me.

"Cole what's going on?" Her mother sternly asks me.

"Even if I make a choice Georgia is still going to die"

"How do you know that?" Hunter asks me.

I take a deep breath. Flashbacks appear causing me eyes to turn heavy due to the pain. My heart starts to break as I finally build up the courage...

"It's all happened before."

They all look at me, confusion and shock in their eyes.

"How? I thought she was the first girl you dated" Derek looks seriously confused.

Well so does everyone else. I know I made a promise to her that no would know but I can't let someone else die because of me.

"A couple of years ago I dated a girl called Cheryl..."

Everyone looks at me confused, apart from April. She glares at me as tears form in the wells of her eyes.

"Was her last name Reeves?" April asks me tears in her eyes.

"Yes" I reply.

"You mean you dated my best friend!! You're the reason she's dead!!!!" April starts screaming at me; tears streaming down her face.

"I wanted to keep it a secret so as the gang wouldn't find out but they did... They kidnapped her and told me to make a choice.." I take a breath as painful memories flood back into my brain

"I ran to find her and even when I told them I would stop seeing her they killed her right in front of my eyes.."

I couldn't help it at this point I didn't care if people saw me cry. I loved her and I lost her; now the same thing might happen to Georgia.

"We are so sorry Cole" Georgia's mom says.

"Look the only way to save her is to form a plan to break her out of there now who's with me!?" I ask them.

Everyone nods there head and we start planning.

My mind constantly drifts to her what if she's hurt or worse. I love her so damn much and if I lose her I won't be able to cope.

Love is never easy sometimes we love someone we can't have. Sometimes we love someone who won't love us back but it's life. We can't chose who we love, we can't chose who our hearts go to. Sometimes we just have to accept that love is a challenge that we have to fight for. Love is something you have to be determined to get. The feeling you get when you talk to the person, the feeling you get when they laugh or smile you have to push those away. You have to realise that sometimes people who we love are in love with someone else.

I know she wants to be with Christopher, I can see it in her eyes. I hate that she wants him, I hate that I have to push her away; there is nothing I can do. The more my feelings for her develop the more I'm going to get hurt.

I have to push her away I can't let myself get hurt not again. Love can be wonderful when you find the right person but when you love someone you can't have.

It becomes the most complicated painful thing on Earth......

SNEAK PEAK

Will they find Georgia or is she gone forever? Cole finally came clean about Cheryl but is there more to the story that he isn't telling us. Find out next time in chapter 29: Confessions part 1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I know some of you are asking why the chapters have been so short lately but right now I'm building up to something major happening. The next few chapters are going to be really long ones I promise.

Thank you all so much for reading this story, my little writer heart is so happy!!! I know you've had to be very patient as I have been on holiday and I know it probably hasn't been easy but thank you so much. Chapters are going to be updated regularly again so you won't have to wait as long now hopefully 😂🤞

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram or Snapchat so as you can find out when chapters are going to be updated!