Chapter 24: My Big Mistake.

Cole's pov:

Why?

Why did I lie to her? I could've told her the truth instead I'm keeping it from her and now she's in danger, all because I couldn't protect her. I need to find her she's the love of my life. I can't help how I feel but I don't know how to tell her. This happens every time. I've done this before. They've hurt girls before. I've had to choose them before. She still got hurt though...

"Cole, when can people know about us?"

"Soon, love, I promise. I just have to make sure it's safe for you." I hate having to lie to her but it's the only way to protect her from the darkness.

"Ok I love you Cole, even if I have to wait a thousand years for people to know about us." She kisses my cheek gently, making my skin feel electric with every touch.

"I love you too Cheryl."

Those were the last words I said to her before the gang took her.
They tortured her for information before putting a gun to her head right before my eyes. A tear fell down my cheek as I remember it. I couldn't believe how stupid I had been trying to think I could protect Cheryl by lying to her and now the same thing has happened to Georgia. They know love is weakness; I know love is strength. You know you need to fight no matter what because you have to keep them safe.

As soon as I get her out of there I need to tell her everything. About my past, the gang, everything.

I just hope that I'm not too late...

SNEAK PEAK

What will happen to Georgia? An allegiance is forming between people what's going to happen? Will Georgia ever find out about Cheryl? Find out in chapter 25: Fire and Ice