Chapter 38: Lovesick

Georgia's pov:

I looked at him. He looked at me. Never in my life did I think I'd ever be here confessing to Cole that I love him.

This just shows that you can't control life, no matter what you do you can't control how you feel about someone. Even if they don't love you back that doesn't matter because you'll still love them.

He gave me the world, he showed me it was ok to be myself and that even though I was broken I should still live my life; That's what happens, they do all of this and then expect you not to fall.

The problem is I do love him. I love him so much that my heart was breaking when he left me.

"Georgia I'm so sorry that I left you, I-I just couldn't stand to see you like that. But I know now that I should've ..... I should've stayed and held you and I'm sorry that not even Christopher was there for you.... I just... I regret everything..." and just look that I saw tears fall out of his beautiful blue eyes.

I instantly wrapped my arms around him. This is my fault, all of it is. Why can't I just be a happy girl? Why did I have to attempt suicide? Why am I me?

 Why can't I just be a happy girl? Why did I have to attempt suicide? Why am I me?

He didn't deserve me.

He never has.

He never will.

"Hey look at me ok... none and I mean none of this is your fault!"

"Yes! Yes it is Cole god look at me if I wasn't this broken girl that wanted to die because her life was shit you wouldn't have left.... you wouldn't be crying right now! Don't you see what I've done!!??"

I let go of his comforting grasp and ran out of the house I didn't know where I was going; I knew I had to go somewhere I couldn't stay there.

Georgia:

Hey April you busy? xx

April:

Nah why what's up? xx

Georgia:

Needed to get out of the house for a bit meet me behind school in 10? xx

April:

Yh sure but I thought you were in school xx

Georgia:

I was I'll explain when I see you xx

April:

K xx

I knew April would probably answer I mean she's just one of those girls you can always rely on, and well I need that right now.

"Ok spill what happened?" Her voice snapping me out of my thought.

I turned my head to look at her and our eyes met briefly before she wrapped her arms around me. it reminded me of what I did with Cole and that was it I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face.

"Shhhhhh its ok.... what happened Georgia?"

"Cole showed up"

"What did he say?"

"He said he was sorry for leaving me and that he should've held me even though it hurt him to see me like that"

"Then what's the problem Georgia?"

"He started crying April and its all my fault if I wasn't this broken girl that wanted to die we'd be happy together I mean we both love each other but I cant be with him not when I'm like this"

"Oh Georgia he doesn't care he just wants to try and be there for you, he made a mistake but he wants to fix it and FINALLY ITS ABOUT TIME YOU ADMITTED IT!!!"

"You're right I'm being pathetic aren't I?"

"No trust me girl we've all been on that position when we feel like we ain't good enough but we all wanted you guys to fall in love, well now you have."

"Thanks April!!"

And with that I gave April a hug and ran back to the person I knew I needed to see.

I can't believe I was that stupid to have let him go, I really need to work on my dating skills.

My house started coming into view; Cole's car had disappeared and replaced by another familiar car.

I swear could this day get any worse!!

I took a deep breath preparing myself for what I was about to see. My legs were shaking and my heart was racing as I opened the door to see someone that I thought was never coming back.......

Who could the mysterious person be I wonder? Where did Cole go, will he come back or am I cruel enough to make him never come back?

Thank you to all of the wonderful theories you sent in they were all so good but none of them right but some of your amazing theories might be incorporated soon don't you guys worry!!

See ya next time!!