Chapter 8: The First Date!!

Hey guys this chapter is gonna be quite a long one but I really hope that you enjoy it.

"Jade is here!!!" She exclaims randomly forgetting that Georgia and I just had a hot make-out session!

Georgia and I turn around to look and see Jade walking in the room holding hands with Hunter.

"Everyone we have some news to share." Hunter tells us "Jade and I are.....dating"

Georgia's pov

"Wait! WHAT!!?? I THOUGHT YOU HATED THE FUCKBOYS JADE??!!" Becky shouted as loudly as she possibly could. Becky was pissed off, so pissed off that I thought her eyes would pop out. Me and Jade stood in the corner, scared as hell, gripping onto each other like our lives depended on it. Cole looked at me, I looked at Cole.

"STOP LOOKING AT EACH OTHER!!!" Becky screamed. We still continued to stare at each other, even with Becky's death glares, until Hunter decided to break the silence.

"Becky don't you think your being a bit harsh on them" Hunter inquired.

"SHUT UP!! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S DATING MY BEST FRIEND!!" Becky screamed at him.

"Maybe Hunter is right, you shouldn't be so harsh with them" Derek inquired.

"Ok maybe your right but I'm still pissed at you guys for not telling me that you had feelings for them" Becky told us.

"Well now that's all sorted do you two want to join the game or do we want to talk about what events have occurred" Mason asked

"I think we all need to talk about this and decide who's dating and if anyone likes anyone else" I answered.

I was about to sit down when I felt a hand grip my waist pulling me closer to somebody. I knew it was Cole. His touch was addictive when it grabbed my waist, I looked up into his eyes as he smiled at me. His grip around my waist tightened as he pulled me closer.........

"YO! Guys we agreed to talk not to watch you make out with each other!" Mason shouted

We both sat down and started to talk. Becky was talking to Jade about her and Hunter first. All I know about that conversation is that it was about Jade and Hunter. Cole and I stared at each other for a few minutes before sneaking into my bedroom. Everyone thought that this room belonged to Cole's older sister Ivy, for when she came back at the odd weekend, but it was actually my bedroom.

He grabbed my waist and I put my arms around his neck. We couldn't hold ourselves back for long, after 2 seconds of looking into each others eyes we kissed each other. I wanted him, he wants me. We want each other but deep down we weren't ready. All we wanted to do was just bring so much passion to the kiss. I knew it was wrong; I should be with my friends discussing their relationships. But I was here, with Cole. The problem was we couldn't stop, we were each others addiction. It was unhealthy. We shouldn't be each others drug but we are. Cole and I don't care, all we care about is each other. Suddenly he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. The kiss deepens as the addiction becomes more addicting. The kisses make their way down to my neck getting so much deeper. Jesus I'll be left with a hickey when he's finished. The passionate kisses make their way back up to my lips. He bites my bottom lip as I let out a little moan. We could have gone all the way and honestly if Derek hadn't come in and stopped us we probably would have. This is the problem with us, we are so addicted to each other that when we start we can't stop. He is my drug, I'm his. And you know what they say when you get addicted to drugs there's no going back.

"Come on guys! Stop making out because it's your relationship were discussing now" Derek told us before leaving the room. We gave each other a quick glance before leaving the room. We walked in to find all eyes on us, People staring at my neck, probably noticing the hickey that Cole gave me.

"Georgia Rose Mercer is that a HICKEY ON YOUR NECK!!!" Becky and Jade screamed at the same time. Everyone looks at me, the death glares given by Becky and Jade scare me. Suddenly a warm embrace surrounds me as I fell Cole's hand interlock with mine.

"So let's talk" I say breaking the silence.

"Yeah we need to talk about that hickey that's on your neck misses!" Jade tells me.

"I gave her a hickey so what? I mean it's not as if we had sex" Cole replies.

The sound of those words make me weak at my knees. 'It's not as if we had sex'. We would have though, I wanted it and so did he. In that terrifying moment, we wanted each other and there was nothing we could do to stop it. Derek stopped us, if he hadn't stopped us we would've done it and he knows it. Our relationship scares me, it's only been for a week but we are in too deep now. We are in too deep that we can't stop ourselves. I just wanted it to happen in that moment, I want it to happen now. He gives me a seductive smirk that makes me want to kiss him again but I don't just want a kiss. I want it to go all the way. But the big question is does he?? He gives me a look as he picks up his phone, he starts to text somebody. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pick it up and see the text from Cole.

 I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pick it up and see the text from Cole

I couldn't wait till everyone left..................

This chapter took me a while to write as I spent two days thinking about what to write but I finally managed to get something down. I'll see you all on Friday!

SNEAK PEAK

Next time on A Complicated Love Story. What will happen between Cole and Georgia?? Will Becky find out and get even more annoyed at Georgia? Jade and Hunter try to play matchmaker as Becky finds herself in something way too deep. Find out in Chapter 9: Don't kiss and tell!