Chapter 40: One Broken Heart, One More Mistake

Georgia's pov:

That night everything changed. For I had found out something I wished had never happened in my life.

>>>>>> Flashback 2 weeks ago >>>>>>

I ran away. Not very far though only to Becky's, I didn't really want to go to anyone else's as they all had their boyfriends over and well love was something I didn't want to face right now.

It was starting to get darker as the cold sent electric chills down my spine. Paranoid I was constantly looking behind me for the fear I was being followed.

Guess what I was!!

I stopped. They stopped. I turned my head ever so slightly and found him standing there with his deep blue eyes shinning directly into mine. His hair was rugged and fell just below his eyes.

Uhhhh ok chill Georgia just stay calm!

"Hey...?"

His voice was soft like I was hearing it for the first time when truth is I wasn't.

"Hey" I replied back.

We wouldn't leave each others eyes it was like we were afraid to break whatever connection was their.

It was as if it was too fragile to let go of....

One step.

That was all he took leaving me with several questions.

Another step.

Edging closer and closer to me.

One final step.

At last I could feel his breath on my face as he was inches away from my lips.

He smirked. I smiled.

Leaving me happy for once until I realised what had happened....

"Cole I can't!!"....

I tried to run but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back into his chest hugging me tightly.

"I've let you go too many times for that stupid gang this time I won't make the same mistake! I love you and I never want to lose you again!"

His words made my heart melt but I knew we couldn't be together my dad would come after him or me again...

We can never be together...

No matter how much we love each other it will never work out for us...

"Cole w-we can't m-my dad w-will come a-after us" I stuttered the cold making me dither.

"For now I don't care I just want you for one night... Is that too much to ask for?"

I didn't deny it because truth be told I wanted him..

He took my hand leading me out of the cold bitter air that whipped my face.

The night drawer near so did his house as butterflies flew around my stomach.

One night.

One night together.

That's all we have.

We wanted to make the most of it because for all we know this could be the last night we ever spend together.

It's kinda crazy how much I love this idiot.

The warmth engulfed my body as I stepped into his house.

One broken heart fixed everything.

His blue eyes scanned my body, he was checking me out I could tell.