Chapter 18: The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants!

Cole's pov:

I saw her walk out, tears forming in my eyes as I knew I would never get her back. The only way was to earn her trust back. A plan started forming in my head, I called one of the other gang members to grab Chris from the hospital and bring him here. I would lock him in my basement for a week and then put him in a location only I knew about. Then I would find him and bring him back to Georgia earning her trust back it was simple.

"Are you sure about this Cole? What if you hurt more people than just her?" Mason asked me.

What was he going on about? He doesn't care about anyone, he's a player and well as far as I am concerned he hasn't met anyone to change him.

"What are you going on about?" I questioned him sternly.

"I mean what if we hurt his sister I mean what would your sister do if she found out you were missing?" He answered me emotionally.

"So what they both hurt Georgia all those years ago I hate them and I'll do anything to have her in my arms again! Is that clear!" I shouted at them.

"Yeah but maybe she has changed. Maybe she actually cares about people more than you realise." He shouted back at me.

"Do you care about her?" I shouted at him. my blood boiling in rage.

"Yes I do!" He shouted back causing me to flip at him.

"Why don't you go cry to her then cause you're out!" I screamed at him not caring if he is my best friend.

"What do you mean I'm out?" He screamed back louder, I could the anger bubbling inside of me and I let it all out.

"I mean you're out of the gang hand in your gun and leave, now!" I tell him sternly

"You can't kick me out I'm one of the best members" He tells me.

"Well I don't care anyone associated with those people is immediately kicked out of the gang, no exceptions" He looked at me but I could see in his eyes that she meant more to him than the gang. than his own family. I expected him to hand over the gun and leave then again Mason always does the unexpected which is why he is useful to the gang.

"I can't control my feelings Cole just like you can't. The heart wants what the heart wants and I'm sure that if the gang found out that you were in love with the daughter of the agencies top member than you'd be kicked out too. So no I won't leave and yes I will still love April because we cant chose who we fall in love with it just happens." I couldn't believe what he said and I couldn't believe that it was true. If the gang did find out that I'll be out too, the gang's one rule is: Don't fall in love.

Well so far three of us have broken that rule and I don't think we intend on changing that.

"Fine you can stay but we need to make sure that the other gang members don't fine out that we have broken the one main rule, got it?"

"Yes sir" They all replied, trust and determination in their eyes.

"What happens if they ask why we took Christopher?" Hunter asks me fear in his eyes, if anything happens to the girls we would never be able to forgive ourselves.

"They wont!" I reply hearing some of them sigh in relief.

"How are you so sure?" Derek questions me not convinced that what I told him was true.

"Because Chris's dad was also part of the agency and was close with Georgia's mom"......................

Sorry that this is such a short chapter but omg Mason and April who'd have thought the biggest players could all fall in love. I'm not going to stick to a schedule anymore as it puts more pressure on me to make sure I reach my deadline day so I'm just going to publish whenever a chapter is ready to be published. I will put updates on my Instagram and snapchat stories so if you would like to know when they will be published follow me on there. Thank you all for reading this story I am getting closer and closer to 150 reads everyday so thank you!

SNEAK PEAK:

Mason tells April how he feels, does she feel the same? Cole is behind Chris's disappearance but is his plan good enough to win Georgia back or will she continue to fall for Chris? Derek realises something as someone gets hurt...... Find out who in Chapter 19: Blood, sweat and tears!

 Find out who in Chapter 19: Blood, sweat and tears!

P.s/ If you notice any grammar or spelling mistakes please either comment or messgae me them so as i can fix them. Thanks!