Chapter 27: 50 Shades Of Darkness

Please don't take that title as this is going to be a dirty chapter because it isn't it's just representing his layers of darkness 😂😂

Christopher's pov:

"What the fuck are you doing here!?!" I shouted at him.

Standing right in front of me was the man who left me. The man who ruined my childhood. A man who put his job before his children. A man who made his children feel unwanted.

I wanted to scream, cry or run but I couldn't.

"Omg Chris you're back!!" April was running down the stairs ready to give me a hug when she stopped.

Tears formed in her eyes as she looked at the man who destroyed our family.

"Chris what's he doing here??" She asked her voice breaking.

Suddenly Mason ran over and started to comfort her. Sobs could be heard as she buried her neck into Mason's shoulder.

"Look kids I'm sorry for the way things turned out but you need to sit down. Both of you"

"Why should we listen to you?? You ruined us!" April was screaming now.

"April, Chris, Georgia has been kidnapped.."

I couldn't move. I couldn't think. My eyes turned heavy as tears welled up in them. She was gone. Only when I had just got back she had left.

"Who?..." I asked hoping they could give me an answer.

Out of the shadows Cole spoke up and answered with the answer I feared the most.

"The Fire Eaters" he spoke, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Cole needs to make a decision the gang or Georgia."

"What happens if he chooses Georgia??"

"Georgia dies" Derek replied looking at Cole who had tears running down his face.

"Well then it's settled Cole just has to give up Georgia right?"

"Well yes that's all he has to do" Georgia's aunt said.

I looked at Cole something told me he was hiding something.

Cole's pov:

"Well yes that's all he has to do"

I knew I had to tell them. Time was running out, I couldn't let Georgia have the same fate as Cheryl.

Her body lay there, blood flowing out of it as the bullet stayed in her stomach. I chose the gang but she still got shot. Her life drained out of her as I stood there froze. I couldn't help her. I ran over to where her body lay begging for her to stay with me.

"Cole listen to me, you're going to be ok. You'll find someone else forget about me and move on" she asked me as her eyes became heavy.

"I love you Cheryl I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" those were the last words I said to her before she finally died there on the cold solid ground.....

"There's something I have to tell you guys..."

SNEAK PEAK

How will the guys react to Cole's story? What will happen to Georgia, will she face the same fate as Cheryl? Christopher's dad being back could this start a rivalry between the gang and the agency. Find out in chapter 28: One Choice Could Change Everything
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you so much for 400 reads I love you all so much!!❤️❤️

Don't forget to add me on Instagram or Snapchat for updates!❤️