Chapter 31: Love Just Got Complicated

Georgia's pov

I stood there.

Not moving a muscle or uttering a word.

He looked at me.

His beautiful blue eyes locked with mine as I felt my breath begin to quicken in the heat of the silence. I finally told him. After all this secrecy and hiding my love for him I finally told him.

"I love you Cole" I repeated again.

All of a sudden he walked up to me. His breath sending chills down my neck as he kissed my neck intensively. His lips sent fire around my body causing my heart to quicken with every kiss, he stopped my kissing my neck and looked into my eyes. Our eyes locked one last time before he crashed his lips onto mine. The passion was back. We wanted each other, the desire was too great to control now.

"Guys we are still here you know...." Derek shouted.

I pulled away from Cole as quick as I could missing his warm embrace as I did. Our eyes locked as we stood there in a deafening silence. The silence crept around the room causing a shive to run down my spine. I turned to look at the door and stood there with his piercing eyes glaring at me was Christopher.

"Georgia I see you have made your choice" He spat at me, a sense of anger in his voice.

His menecing eyes were glaring at me in the dark shadows of the night. I felt tears well up in my eyes, I knew I would hurt one of them eventually.

Why? Why is it, no matter if it's right or wrong, love hurts people? It shatters there hearts until there is nothing left.

"Christopher please just let me explain" I begged him. I couldn't stop the tears from falling now.

"There is nothing to explain Georgia! After everything he has done to you! Why are you in love with him?" His voice got louder making me quake in fear as it did.

"How dare you Chris?! I never purposely meant to hurt you ok but no one can chose who they fall in love with it just happens!"

The silence had crept back in the room. I could feel it gazing on me, telling me to shatter it.

I looked at Chris, tears flooding down now to the point where I couldn't stop.

"I'm done Georgia- go be with him but I wont be around to see you get hurt"

And with that he left and as he did my heart broke......

"Wake up you stupid little girl" I heard a voice shout.

I opened my eyes to find myself tied to a chair in the middle of a cramped dusty warehouse. The SAME cramped dusty warehouse I was in before.

"Eat now! You passed out because you have no energy so eat...... I need you alive for the boss" Blake said to me.

"But isn't Cole your boss?" I asked.

"No he's our leader but our boss is someone very special to you- in fact you might not recognise him it has been 14 years"

My heart was racing; fear had taken over my body. Everything that had happened was a dream which must meant for now my family are safe but for how long I don't know.

I started to eat the food that was in front of me. Blake had untied my ropes and told me to eat it, truthfully I wasn't going to but I'm so hungry. So here I am, sat in a warehouse eating a big mac burger. Sounds fun doesn't it?

No matter how hard I tried Blake's words never left my mind.

'In fact you might not recognise him it has been 14 years' Maybe it was someone from New York?

But how could it, it would've have to be someone with connections to here - connections to Cole?

2 hours had passed I kept searching my brain trying to desperately figure out who this mysterious boss was and what he wanted with me?

"Good you're awake" I heard a voice say as the person who it belonged to walked up to me. "Lets go princess."

"Where are we going?"

"The boss wants to see you"

He grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me out of there.

The door opened revealing a man I thought I would never see again......

"Mommy! Daddy!" I cried

There bodies lay there cold dripping with blood. Tears filled up my eyes, they can't be dead they just can't be.

Blood was oozing out of their bodies creating a massive puddle on the floor.

The memories of that night left my brain as I looked at the man before me. A man who 12 years ago was murdered in our house.

I looked at him in disbelief, condemned to the spot.

"Dad" ........

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have exams soon so that has been taking most of my attention. I probably won't be writing on here till after school has ended. I'm very sorry but my education has to come first. I LOVE ALL OF YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN THIS BOOK!!!😭❤️

For those of you who are reading my other book I will be updating another chapter of that in the next week for you before I stop writing for a while ok

Don't forget to add me on Instagram and Snapchat to see updates on my books!!

P.s if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes please let me know thanks❤️