Chapter 12 : New York Returns! (part 1)

Hey guys this is gonna be a long chapter but there is so much drama building up as someone appears. Hope you guys enjoy it!!

Georgia's pov:

All of us stood there in shock. He wanted me!! What? Why?? I left New York 11 years ago and I don't regret it. Chris was way too complicated for my own good, he was the schools player at 5 years old with his cocky attitude and good looks. The ultimate player he was as well, every girl drooled over him; he chose me, his little sisters best friend. I still don't understand why he chose me, I mean I was his little sisters best friend.

FLASHBACK-12 YEARS AGO!

I had nobody at this point apart from them, April's mom took me in until they found adults who would take me in and become my new parents. I'd hope that I wouldn't have to move from New York but that flying piece of hope came crashing down when Cole's parents took me to LA. I said goodbye to April and Christopher, it was so hard for me at the time to let go of Chris. I was only 4; I was so in love with him. We spent my last day together, mostly me crying in his arms whilst he hugged me tight. Chris couldn't let me go, I couldn't let him go. Time wasn't on our side! It flew by and I had to go, he couldn't take it. Chris changed he wasn't the Chris I knew and loved. He lashed out at me saying it was my fault my family died, that everything was my fault and that he wished he'd met a girl that wasn't gonna leave him. It hurt me! His insecure words made me heart break until it couldn't break any more. Deep down I knew this wasn't him talking, it was the anger and sadness taking over. He couldn't bear the thought of losing me, neither could I. I was 4! I didn't want to deal with it, with him being like this. I stormed out, not looking back at him or New York. I cried on the whole way to LA, I hated the way we left things. The way I stormed out and never looked back, the truth is I missed him. By the time I was on the plane it had only been 1 hour since our fight and I missed him so much. Memories flooded back to the special times we shared through out those 6 months together. He had my heart, my soul and my life. He was the reason I woke up in the morning, the reason I wasn't scared of anything, the reason I felt safe and secure. I wanted to hold him, kiss him with everything I had but I knew that moment was gone. He was in New York, I was on plane flying thousands of miles away.

" I missed you so much Chris!" I shouted at him "You don't know how many months I was crying begging to go back and kiss you with everything I had but...."

"But what huh?? You gave up on us, on me!!" He shouted back at me.

"I had no choice! I was never going to see you again, it was killing me!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs now "Endless nights I spent crying my eyes out hoping, praying that I could just hold you one more time but you weren't coming!"

"I kept thinking that would come, you would see me again and I could hold you and never let you go!"

"I wanted to see you Georgia I did but my parents told me to let you go!" He screamed back at me "They said it wasn't love Georgia, they told me to move on but every girl I've slept with, for the life of me I couldn't stop comparing them to you!"

"You were the only girl on my mind Georgia its been driving me insane, all I want is to be yours again!"

I looked at him, tears streaming down my face it had been so long since I'd seen him shout this much. He looked at me, sadness and distraught in his eyes, I couldn't bear to see him like this.

"I want you back Georgia and I won't stop till you're mine once again." He told me in a much calmer manner now.

He walked closer to me, our faces were centimetres away from touching. I could feel Cole glaring at Chris but I didn't care. I missed Chris so much since I left, I just wanted to enjoy this moment. Chris wiped the tears from my cheeks, before staring into my eyes. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. He pushed me closer to him so as I could feel his torso, he gripped my waist pushing me even closer. A seductive smirk appears on his face as I wrap my arms around his neck.

DAMN! I forgot how sexy this guy was! Snap out of it Georgia, you're dating Cole NOT Chris.

Our faces were almost touching as I felt his breath on my face. He leaned closer to me, I wanted to give in to the temptation of kissing him but Cole was the one I love. But was he?? Do I really love Cole or is Chris the one my heart should go to?

Suddenly, I felt his lips crash onto mine. I couldn't resist, I gave into the temptation and kissed him back with everything I had. I felt him smile against my lips as I kissed him back. My friends just stood there shocked and angry at what they were witnessing.

"OI" You two stop having a hard-core make out session it's not benefitting anyone!" A mysterious person shouted across too us. I recognized that voice immediately. Things just went from bad to worse in 2 seconds.

"Did you miss me?"................

OHHHHHH! Are Cole and Georgia over already?? Find out next time! Thank you for all the reads you have given this story, I appreciate it so much. Don't forget to comment your thoughts about what you think will happen next time.

SNEAK PEAK!

Are Cole and Georgia over already?? Does Georgia still love Chris after 12 years of being apart?? Who is this mysterious new person and how do they know Georgia?? Stay tuned for drama and excitement in Chapter 13: New York returns! (part 2)