Chapter 7: Truth Comes Out!

Hey guys this Chapter is another short one but it contains so much drama as secrets get revealed.

Internally I was begging for it to land on Cole ; it didn't. Instead it landed on the one and only Derek Wilder.

"This should be fun" Derek says with a seductive smirk on his face. He licks is lips as I walk over to him. I kneel down next to him, he looks into my eyes for a few seconds. Derek puts his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me closer to him, making the grip tighter round my waist. I start leaning in closing the gap between us..............

Georgia's pov:

"STOP!!!!!" Cole shouts.

Wait!! Am I missing something????

"You can't kiss her Derek!!" He shouts.

"And why not!!!" Derek replies just as loud "You dared her to do it!"

"Yeah in the hope that she'd kiss me" He exclaimed

Ok lets take a recap so my brain can catch up Cole dared me to kiss someone, in the hopes of me choosing him, when it lands on Derek he decides to stop us from kissing. My question is why??

"Why did you want it to land on you??" Becky questions.

"Because......." Cole stutters.

"Because what Cole??" Becky askes him again in a more serious tone.

I can see it on his face that he doesn't want to say why. To be fair I wouldn't blame him, it's probably his overprotective brother side finally kicking in.

Cole's pov

I couldn't stand it. My best friend was about to kiss the girl I was falling for. The girl that I was changing for. Becky kept questioning why I stopped the kiss, I mean I couldn't say but I know she wont leave me alone until I say why. I finally had to give in and confess my feelings, not only to my friends but to her as well. She was the reason I'm saying something in the first place; she deserves to know that someone out their, or in the same room, likes her and wants her in their life.

"I like you Georgia" I finally said to her.

Everyone looked at me in shock, no one would ever in a million years guess that I had feelings for anyone. Let alone having feelings for Georgia. I looked at her but all she did was smile, smiling was my favourite thing about her. The most craziest thing about Georgia is even though 12 years ago she lost all traces of her family she has the most beautiful smile that smiles all the time. All of sudden she walks over to me and straddles herself on my lap. I look at her big hazel eyes, they are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, and she looks into mine. We stare at each other for a few more seconds before she crashes her lips onto mine.

I kiss her back straight away bringing more passion and desire to the kiss. I run my fingers through her hair and kiss her neck. A little moan escapes her lips as I continue to plant tiny kisses on her neck. My kisses make my way back to her lips as we continue kissing each other. I feel her fingers run through my hair making it even more messier than it already was. She slowly pulls away from me, panting as we catch our breath. We just stare at each other before I hear Becky shout.

"Jade is here!!!" She exclaims randomly forgetting that Georgia and I just had a hot make-out session!

Georgia and I turn around to look and see Jade walking in the room holding hands with Hunter.

"Everyone we have some news to share." Hunter tells us "Jade and I are.....dating"

Hey guys I told you that you wouldn't want to kill me after you read this one. I had so much fun writing this chapter so please comment what you think and let me know.

SNEAK PEAK

Next time on A Complicated Love Story. What will the fuckboys say about Hunter and Jade, Cole and Georgia?? Will they try and break them up??? Will Becky stay friends with Jade and Georgia even though they are falling for the fuckboys?? Friendships are put to the test as Georgia and Cole realise something. Find out what happens next in Chapter 8: The First Date